Favourite Pokémon?

Moderator: Prefects

Evie Figg
Oakshaft 79

Favourite Pokémon?

Post by Evie Figg »

We all have our favourite Pokémon! Who are yours? Or, if you can't think of just one, give me your top 5! Here's mine:

Eevee
Espeon
Vulpix
Persian
Seel

Feel free to exceed 5 if you can't narrow them down. What's your list?
Last edited by Evie Figg on Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adeline Morior
Oakshaft 79

Re: Favourite Pokèmon?

Post by Adeline Morior »

No, no, no. This is hard...
Mimikyu
Cubone
Leafeon
Espeon
Vulpix
Milotic
Umbreon
Sylveon
Eevee
Lumineon
Dragonair
Mismagius
Pumpkaboo
Espurr
I need to stop or I will name them all... There are so many awesome ones I enjoyed playing with. And are cute and have interesting back stories.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore
Mia Fountain
Silver Arrow

Re: Favourite Pokèmon?

Post by Mia Fountain »

I've always been partial to Arcanine, Growlithe, Vulpix, and Eevee.
Maeve Madden
No broom

Re: Favourite Pokémon?

Post by Maeve Madden »

Sprigatito, one of the new starters, is my favourite! Before Pokemon Scarlet and Violet came out, my favourite was Eevee.
Anne-Marie Gagne
No broom

Post by Anne-Marie Gagne »

Ohh I have so many pokemon that I really love! When I first got into it in the early 00s, Pikachu was my all time favorite (and it still is a favorite but its been bumped down the list). I love the grass starters so I always grab that one when I start up a new game. But for my favorite pokemon here's my top 5 list:

~ Slyveon
~ Umbreon
~ Eevee
~ Pikachu
~ Tinkatink

Honestly, that fifth spot in the top five always changes based on my mood so I bet in a week it will be something else hahaha
Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
Comet 140

Post by Prof. Sindor Aloyarc »

As someone who would choose powers of transformation if I was able to pick, I’ve always been fond of Ditto (as well as Eevee for the many-varied evolution possibilities), but I have a soft spot for Jigglypuff’s “look how cute I am until I’m a furious gremlin at the drop of a hat” vibe since I was little. :lol:

Generally if I was putting together a team, I’d most likely wind up with predominantly Ghost, Fairy, & Psychic types on my squad (totally here for the trio of Ghastly/Haunter/Gengar, love me some weird Mr. Mime energy, and Espeon would be my preferred Eevolution, for example). :wub:
Deputy Headmaster | Deputy Head of Ravenclaw
"⁠—Starry, starry night. Paint your palette blue & grey."
Winter Silverthorn
No broom

Post by Winter Silverthorn »

Though I love all of the Pokemon games dearly, I have a huge soft spot for generations 2 and 3, given I started on Crystal, and Hoenn was the first region I can remember being released. Due to this, I have two different lists of pokemon: pure nostalgia and actual favorites.
Nostalgia:
1 Cyndaquil
2 Umbreon
3 Suicune
4 Mudkip
5 Rayquaza

Actual:
1 Vaporeon
2 Sylveon
3 Talonflame
4 Dragapult
5 Skeledirge