Happy April Fool's Day. Favorite Prank?

Discussions about your interests outside of HOL

Moderator: Prefects

Hiya Debnath
Oakshaft 79

Happy April Fool's Day. Favorite Prank?

Post by Hiya Debnath »

Happy April Fool's Day. Let's remember and pay tribute to our favorite prankster twins, Fred and George (mischievous wink ; )). What's your favorite prank? Did someone play a prank on you that you absolutely hated or absolutely loved? What prank did you play on others?
My favorite prank though I absolutely hated it was when someone told me that my results had been declared a day early, and I believed them, getting ready for school to go and get my result, being the super-nerd that I am. Although it was a horrible prank that I hated, it was well-thought out and I smiled whenever I thought about it later, besides laughing at myself for my eagerness to get my results.
Another prank that my elder cousin brother always pulled on me and that I absolutely hated was when he always switched off the TV (the switchboard with the switch for the TV was half behind a cupboard, and not easy to notice if one was too engrossed in watching TV) when I was watching my favorite shows. I hated it.
I once pulled a prank on my friend telling her that my cat was at her door and could she take care of it, and she came out to check only to find a cushion that I had left for her there.
Tell me about yours. : )
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore.
Dibyarup James Potter
Oakshaft 79

Re: Happy April Fool's Day. Favorite Prank?

Post by Dibyarup James Potter »

I pranked my friends in our WhatsApp group. So basically I am the admin of the group and some of them were pranking each other in the chat. I suddenly texted "Stop these jokes, they are not funny. I will kick you out of the chat if you continue". Now those who know me, are aware that I would never speak this way with anyone, so they were all very shocked at first. And then after 4-5 of them replied to my message, saying that I needed to calm down since it was April Fool's day, I replied "Joking is allowed, April Fools!!" Then we all laughed and started a group video call to laugh more about what I just did. It was really funny when they realised I was only joking. :P
1st Yr. Gryffindor with an aptitude for Charms, PotionsDADA | Aspiring Auror

Return to “Discussions”