From Books 2: Cosplay, Crafts and More

Moderator: Book Club Heads

Prof. Sky Alton
Twigger 90

From Books 2: Cosplay, Crafts and More

Post by Prof. Sky Alton »

Welcome back! This week we’re focusing on costumes, fashion, merchandise, crafts and many other things of that persuasion. Whether you want to share your collection of horcrux replicas, shout out a creator of particularly great merch, show off some cosplay or tell us about how you took everyday outfit inspiration from a fictional character, we’re hear for it.

Once again, this doesn’t necessarily have to revolve around actual examples. Perhaps there’s a fictional outfit that you’d love to get your hands on? Maybe a particular prop replica just doesn’t do justice to what you’d imagined? Maybe you’d love to create something but don’t have the skills yet. Anything goes!

You can contribute with words or by sharing pictures; if you do the latter, please make sure you credit the source and also provide a bit of explanation as to what the picture shows and why you’re contributing it. Please don’t link to external websites. If you're sharing your own personal pictures, make sure there's no identifying information on them.

You can earn 15 beans per post for your first 4 posts (providing any written contributions are at least 80 words long and you’ve properly explained/justified any graphics you share). Any specific examples you mention absolutely must be HOL appropriate (so suitable for anyone of any age to enjoy).

Happy posting!
"Growing up doesn't have to mean I lose the cape, the faith, the dream. I'm so done with that... I'm taking it back."
(Av/sig by S. Elf)

Return to “Book Club”