Part of your World

Non Harry Potter Book Discussion

Moderator: Prefects

Gail Allen
Cleansweep One

Part of your World

Post by Gail Allen »

Or: Which book would you like to be a character in?

I love reading and I often find myself wishing I could be part of the book I'm reading, and it made me curious if other people do the same thing (My guess is yes), but also what kind of character they'd then like to be.
One of the established characters? Or someone entirely new? Themselves as they are completely?
And if one of the established ones, then one of the main characters or one of the minor ones?
And in which book would you like to be?
I'd love to know what you all think!

Tags:
Vanessa Tilley
Silver Arrow

Re: Part of your World

Post by Vanessa Tilley »

So, I would most likely have a different answer to this question every month since I keep falling in love with new books each month.

I would say currently that I would love to be a part of the Ravenspire world by C. J. Redwine. It is an amazing world filled with famous fairy tale characters with interesting twists. I also love it since the first book included dragon shifters which seems like a pretty awesome ability to have.

I think I would like to be myself instead of a created character because I develop a bond with the characters as I read books. I want to become friends with the characters and go on fun journeys with them all and help fight villains where needed.

Siggy and avatar made by the wonderful Professor Scarlet for Slythmas! :wub:
Lora Wallabenger
No broom

Re: Part of your World

Post by Lora Wallabenger »

I would like to be a warrior and who's a good one ! After reading the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare, I wanted to become a part of that world so badly. It's a fantasy world full of shadowhunter warriors who fight demons and protect the world. I sort of like to know how to handle blades and other angelic weapons.

Also, if anyone asks to be a part of the Harry Potter world, I won't say no ^_^ . If any book I am reading grabs my attention and is full of fantasy and adventure I would surely want to be a part of that world.

Return to “Book Talk”