Your Favorite Games

Moderator: Prefects

Blake Gaunt
No broom

Re: Your Favorite Games

Post by Blake Gaunt »

the main game I play is Fortnite. but I also enjoy playing the lego harry potter games, and bully was also a good game though i dont believe i ever fully finished it.
Evie Figg
Oakshaft 79

Post by Evie Figg »

My favourite game of all time is Pokemon! Followed closely with Animal Crossing :D
Ellis Marlowe
No broom

Post by Ellis Marlowe »

Final Fantasy X is my favorite game of all time because I appreciate the story behind it and the graphics are great for a game that was made at the turn of the century. I also enjoy the Nancy Drew PC games (I love a good mystery) and Kingdom Hearts. In the past few years, I've also got into playing VALORANT, and it's been nice to develop a new skill as I had never played a FPS game before. I'll try most games at least once, and if they have a good story, I'm usually sold.
Eleanora Aves
No broom

Post by Eleanora Aves »

My favorite video game at the moment would have to be Hogwarts Legacy. I also love the Sims 4 its such a great game! :D . Along with many other cozy games like Stardew Valley and Animal Crossing
Doubhee Pevensy
No broom

Post by Doubhee Pevensy »

I think my favourite games are the Assassin's Creed, I love the gameplay and the stories (and the fact everyone is linked somehow and I find it amazing).
I kind of like Far Cry series, but mainly Far Cry Primal. I'm also a casual player on Genshin Impact. Of course I played Harry Potter games but not the seventh one (on Wii ? If I remember correctly)
Zagreus Elderes
No broom

Post by Zagreus Elderes »

Oh gosh... Strap in, this is gonna be long.

My all-time favorite game is absolutely Stardew Valley. I have the entire wiki memorized, and I have over 1,000 hours logged over 3 devices. I also own 5 copies of it, plus the board game and official handbook. I'm pretty much obsessed. (Anyone who wants to, feel free to shoot me an email or message if you wanna know anything about that game. From starting your first farm to achieving perfection, I'm quite literally your guy.)

My next favorite is Pokemon Emerald, but really all of the Pokemon games belong to the number 2 spot. Sun and Moon is another big one for me. I haven't played Scarlet or Violet yet, so please no spoilers. The side games, also, have a special place in my heart. My time playing Mystery Dungeon and Ranger are some of my most cherished memories from my childhood.

Next up are Fire Emblem (Birthright, Awakening, and Three Houses), Zelda (BOTW and Minish Cap especially), and Minecraft. These are the games I often return to, but don't know a lot about, or have never finished them.

Then there are the honorable mentions:
- Spiritfarer
- Hollow Knight
- Any of the LEGO games
- The Last of Us
- Clubhouse 51 (I play yacht dice on there endlessly
- Slime Rancher
- Tetris
- Fortnite (I know, I know...)
- Monster Prom
- And finally, Hades.

Pretty much, I'm a huge nerd.
Hazel Fowler
No broom

Post by Hazel Fowler »

If I had choose between my games, I think the one I would choose to keep would be AssassinsCreedOrigins!
Carolina Curtis
No broom

Post by Carolina Curtis »

My top games at the moment definitely have to be modded minecraft, Roblox and Fortnite especially when I have someone to game with :)
Lavely Rosewood
No broom

Post by Lavely Rosewood »

Some of my favourite video games have to be:
- Zelda (honestly any game)
- Stardew valley
- Animal crossing

Stardew and Animal crossing are such chill games if you need to de-stress!
Lavely Rosewood :D
Kazuha Fujiwara
No broom

Post by Kazuha Fujiwara »

I may not have a solid favorite game, but I do have a certain top 5! These are in no order whatsoever.
  1. Final Fantasy series (Especially FFXV and FFXIII)
  2. Stardew Valley
  3. Octopath Traveler
  4. Fatal Frame series (I LOVE Fatal Frame 2 most of all)
  5. Hollow Knight
Alexandra Rosier
No broom

Post by Alexandra Rosier »

As someone who has grew up in a household filled with consoles and videogames; I've always had an hard time figuring out which games were my favourites.

But I can say that I've a deep love for all the Assassin's Creed games (Syndicate is one of my favorites of all times) , as much as I love Final Fantasy (Final Fantasy XIII-2 is the love of my life) and Uncharted (my favorite being Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception).

I also play some online games such as: Valorant, Identity V and Century Age of Ashes.
"He is half of my soul, as the poets say.”
― Madeline Miller, The Song of Achilles
River Fenwick
No broom

Post by River Fenwick »

My favorite games would have to be Hogwarts Legacy, The Walking Dead, and currently Baldur's Gate 3.
Mabel Maee
No broom

Post by Mabel Maee »

I don't really have a favourite game but recently I have been playing Genshin Impact a lot and Hogwarts Legacy since I have not finished the main story yet.
But I guess my all time favourite game would be Minecraft I have been playing since 2011/2012?
Sorcha Wallace
No broom

Post by Sorcha Wallace »

I'm a huge fan of playing board games. I especially like it when there's also a solo-variant build into the game. "This War of Mine", for example, is one of the board games you'll find on my table.
Reign Grey
No broom

Post by Reign Grey »

While i do enjoy electronic games, im more of a board/card game player. I play Monopoly card game, a much faster game than the board that takes hours and much frustration. I also play Skipbo, If anyone has heard of that one; i like it more than Uno. And lastly i enjoy playing Rummikub with a good amount of people, it’s super fun! Anyone else play these games? :blink:
Eveline Roona
No broom

Post by Eveline Roona »

One of my favourite games has got to be Stardew Valley. I remember when I first bought it on my PC and I was absolutely obsessed with it for months on end. When I found out you could mod it I completely lost my mind, half of my storage was just SV mods for about a month before I realised it was making my game run like it was trying to swim in a patch of mud,
Rosalinda Malfoy
No broom

Post by Rosalinda Malfoy »

Personally my favourite games was sims 4. :D
Beka Piccari
No broom

Post by Beka Piccari »

Hands down, Assassin's Creed is an amazing game, any of them are great. My dad got me into those types of games and I'll be forever gratefull to him.

Another one that I love to play with my friends is Just Dance 4, literally bring it everytime a friend invites me to their house.

Just bought yesterday Hogwarts Legacy and I'm just dying to start playing it, see how good it is.
Violetta Bitterwood
No broom

Post by Violetta Bitterwood »

I think I have a deep passion for playing chess.
Ollie Berkenstalk
No broom

Post by Ollie Berkenstalk »

Two of my favorite games of all time is Undertale and Minecraft, but a few that I could talk forever on is Shadow of the colossus and all the Uncharted games.

Return to “Games Talk”