SIMS 5

Moderator: Prefects

Emily Spencer
Comet 180

SIMS 5

Post by Emily Spencer »

I’m still a dedicated Simmer, although I have mixed feelings about the upcoming Sims 5. Maybe it’s just because we don’t know that much about it, or it could be that I haven’t fully explored Sims 4 yet. Thoughts?
“The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who’s going to stop me.”
Head Student/Slytherin Prefect/Student Teacher/Library & Book Club Head
Prof. Kendra Givens
Silver Arrow

Re: SIMS 5

Post by Prof. Kendra Givens »

I am also a Simmer, but I haven't played in sooooo long. I keep looking at the icons on my desktop thinking I probably should get back into it. My first two thoughts were 'oh wow, Emily is also a Sims person!' and 'wow, Sims 5? do we need another one?'. I'm definitely not ready for a Sims 5, because I really haven't done much with Sims 4. But thank you for bringing back my Sims motivation!
Anne-Marie Gagne

Post by Anne-Marie Gagne »

With so much content they made for Sims 4, I don't really think they need a Sims 5 but then again, they're probably changing how some of the menu stuff works. Maybe how one creates a Sim or the build menu.

I didn't even know they're making a Sims 5 so I guess I'll find out soon what they're changing to make a new game instead of adding more to Sims 4.
Mia Fountain
Silver Arrow

Post by Mia Fountain »

At this point I'm not overly excited about Sims 5 but I think that may be because we haven't heard much about it. I have enjoyed the other Sims games that I have played.
Lorainia Riverrider
Oakshaft 79

Post by Lorainia Riverrider »

I am also not too excited about SIMS 5. I think there is still alot to explore in the Sims 4 and still some ideas for SIMS 4. Plus I don't want to have to buy new expansions packs to play the next generation of the game.
Thank you Ivey for my siggy and avatar!

Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much. -Helen Keller
Katherine Thomas
No broom

Post by Katherine Thomas »

When sims 5 comes out will you have to pay for it or not if you have sims 4 and will sims 4 still be available to use?
Mia Fountain
Silver Arrow

Post by Mia Fountain »

I would imagine that you would have to pay for Sims 5 when it comes out, whether you have Sims 4 or not. I'm sure that Sims 4 would still be available to play after Sims 5 releases.
Esor Black
No broom

Post by Esor Black »

I'm also a simmer and currently playing the Sims 4 since they added the infants and the Growing Together expansion. I decided to make Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley and TRY to have 2 boys and a girl....I ended up with 2 girls, a girl and boy twin, and then two boy twins. What a challenge!!! Half of the time I'm just letting them do their own thing and watching them. lol
I'm excited to see what the Sims 5 has to offer, but if I got it I wouldn't totally switch over from the Sims 4 since I'd be losing a lot of packs and kits I've bought over the years.
Amy Darvill
Oakshaft 79

Post by Amy Darvill »

I have been playing Sims since they were first coming out. (Yep, I remember Sims 1, though not super well!) So I'm used to jumping to the next game as soon it comes out, but I don't think I will this time. To be fair, there's only rumors and speculations about Sims 5, and so my opinion could change. But I'm so far behind on Sims 4 and Sims 4 has had quite a few bugs with their different updates/packs/etc, that I rather take time to play through all things with Sims 4 with the bugs fixed then take a chance on something new.

Like I said, if they actually release any trailers, I could very well change. I am quite the magpie, when all is said and done.

Return to “Games Talk”