Who Am I?

Aili Raja
No broom

Post by Aili Raja »

Am I Arod?
"Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth." - Mark Twain
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

Yes, you are! Your turn, Arod Aili!
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Aili Raja
No broom

Post by Aili Raja »

I showed the riders the right way,
they frightened me
I shouted at two young hobbits,
they angered me

Who am I?
"Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth." - Mark Twain
Ravariel Aiwince
Oakshaft 79

Post by Ravariel Aiwince »

Could that be Farmer Maggot?
Aili Raja
No broom

Post by Aili Raja »

Yes, it is! :lol:

Your turn!
Ravariel Aiwince
Oakshaft 79

Yay!

Right, here goes... I'm not entirely sure whether this one wasn't there already though. Didn't find it at least.

Scarred by war as I was,
there was only one that could reach me.
When he was lost,
I was the one who found him.

Who am I?
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Brego.

edit, adding more: I read your hint and got goosebumps. That whole thing, utterly not-book-canon, was a fine addition to the story. Viggo said in interviews (shown on extended DVD) that he bonded with 'Brego' because the bond would show and needed to show. Horses don't fake bonding, it is either there or not. He says he slept in the stall with 'Brego', to help develop that bond. Spent time with him. Says he was his best friend from the whole movie, and ended up buying him after the movie was done.
Last edited by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black on Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Ravariel Aiwince
Oakshaft 79

You are, of course, correct.

(Wee, goosebumps! And I really love the background of this story too. I think it's amazing :) )
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Aw, Ravariel, I just read your 'clue' again and again, got goosebumps. That was really good.

I found it first!
Wasn't it mine?
It was my birthday.
Then I was killed.

Who am I?
Ravariel Aiwince
Oakshaft 79

Aww, thanks ^_^

Aand... I'm suddenly confused. I first thought you were Déagol, but it wasn't his, but Sméagol's birthday :unsure: *goes back to thinking*
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Ravariel Aiwince wrote:QUOTE (Ravariel Aiwince @ Oct 31 2013, 07:36 AM) Aww, thanks ^_^

Aand... I'm suddenly confused. I first thought you were Déagol, but it wasn't his, but Sméagol's birthday :unsure: *goes back to thinking*
You are correct. It IS Deagol and it was Smeagol's birthday.

Good job and your turn!

:)
Ravariel Aiwince
Oakshaft 79

Weee!

I am too slow for this game. Sorry about that :unsure:

I said what we had taken with us should be food.
He said we were not to touch it.
We fought, and some died over it - but it did not matter, because none of us lived through the night.
I, however, was killed by something very different from those that caused my companions' deaths.
Who am I?
Last edited by Ravariel Aiwince on Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kiri Galdor
No broom

Post by Kiri Galdor »

Ravariel Aiwince wrote:QUOTE (Ravariel Aiwince @ Nov 18 2013, 06:44 AM) Weee!

I am too slow for this game. Sorry about that :unsure:

I said what we had taken with us should be food.
He said we were not to touch it.
We fought, and some died over it - but it did not matter, because none of us lived through the night.
I, however, was killed by something very different from those that caused my companions' deaths.
Who am I?
I think it is the orc that wanted to eat Merry and Pippin near the beginning of the Two Towers and on the edge of Fangorn Forest. The orc followed them in and he was squished by Treebeard who trod on him.

Made by the fabulous Annie

Bring me fun, bring me sunshine, bring me love....

The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity -- Dorothy Parker
Ravariel Aiwince
Oakshaft 79

You are entirely correct. Your turn! :D

For the record, the orc's name was Grishnákh.
Kiri Galdor
No broom

Post by Kiri Galdor »

Thanks Ravariel, I had no idea of his name although now you've told me it does seem familiar.

I gave my sword
To my Lord
He said it was good
and that there is always hope

Who am I?

The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity -- Dorothy Parker
Aili Raja
No broom

Post by Aili Raja »

Are you Háleth, son of Háma?
Kiri Galdor
No broom

Post by Kiri Galdor »

Aili Raja wrote:QUOTE (Aili Raja @ Nov 26 2013, 09:44 PM) Are you Háleth, son of Háma?
Yes, yes I am. Your turn :)

Aili Raja
No broom

Post by Aili Raja »

I came to honour an allegiance
that had been long overlooked
I payed for it with my life
but was still hailed in victory

Who am I?
Last edited by Aili Raja on Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Aili Raja wrote:QUOTE (Aili Raja @ Nov 29 2013, 02:10 PM) I came to honour an allegiance
that had been long overlooked
I payed for it with my life
but was still hailed in victory

Who am I?
Are you King Théoden, the seventeenth King of Rohan, and last of the Second Line of the royal house of Eorl?

Even if it isn't, thank you for the memory prompt of the movie:
Pippin, at Gandalf's urging, and at great peril, lights the beacon ---... the beacons are lit, from mountain top to mountain top ... soaring music ....

Aragorn: The Beacons of Minas Tirith! The Beacons are lit! Gondor calls for aid.

all pause and look at King Theoden..what will he say?

Theoden: And Rohan will answer. Muster the Rohirrim. Assemble the army at Dunharrow. As many men as can be found. You have two days. On the third, we ride for Gondor and war.
Last edited by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black on Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aili Raja
No broom

Post by Aili Raja »

Oh that scene always gives me goosebumps, I love it.

Sadly I´m not King Théoden

Return to “HOLTS Activities”