Double Sign-ups

Questions and Messages for Admins
Bright Lovelock
No broom

Post by Bright Lovelock »

When I first joined HOL, I told my smaller sister to make an account too. But she seemed to forget her ID, email, and everything and she wishes for someone to delete it, so she could make another one.

this is the account we wish for you to delete: NADESHIKO ANGE LUMIERE her HolID is na905

Is the feast ready yet ? u____U

Prof. Ulol Kimil
Comet 180

Post by Prof. Ulol Kimil »

Bright Lovelock wrote:QUOTE (Bright Lovelock @ Aug 12 2010, 03:02 AM)

When I first joined HOL, I told my smaller sister to make an account too. But she seemed to forget her ID, email, and everything and she wishes for someone to delete it, so she could make another one.

this is the account we wish for you to delete: NADESHIKO ANGE LUMIERE her HolID is na905

Will not delete her account, but will send the info to tenshira_angelist123@hotmail.com
Life without books is death...

We can all dream a new dream and live a life of freedom... it is a matter of choice and will. - Spirit Knowledge
Sirithre Leylnn
No broom

Post by Sirithre Leylnn »

I signed up a year ago or so but due to computer crashes, and life getting in the way it was left to sit for quite a while. I no longer knew my ID, or even had access to the email I had used. I hadn't even gotten very far in my classes...
I've since managed to find this old ID after signing up again. (By looking at the HOL Trading cards and finding it.)
Sirithre Leylnn (Two 'n's), si874.

If you could delete this old account, that would be great. If not, that's fine. But hopefully it will not interfere with my time here.

☆ Per cupiditas emergo adeptio.
»{With ambition comes achievement. }«
Prof. Ulol Kimil
Comet 180

Sirithre Leyln wrote:QUOTE (Sirithre Leyln @ Aug 15 2010, 01:52 PM) I signed up a year ago or so but due to computer crashes, and life getting in the way it was left to sit for quite a while. I no longer knew my ID, or even had access to the email I had used. I hadn't even gotten very far in my classes...
I've since managed to find this old ID after signing up again. (By looking at the HOL Trading cards and finding it.)
Sirithre Leylnn (Two 'n's), si874.

If you could delete this old account, that would be great. If not, that's fine. But hopefully it will not interfere with my time here.
Sirithre Leylnn will remain as your original account, as it seems you had access to it lately. This new one will be deleted.

We can all dream a new dream and live a life of freedom... it is a matter of choice and will. - Spirit Knowledge
Sirithre Leylnn
No broom

Post by Sirithre Leylnn »

Prof. Ulol Kimil wrote:QUOTE (Prof. Ulol Kimil @ Aug 15 2010, 07:03 AM) Sirithre Leylnn will remain as your original account, as it seems you had access to it lately. This new one will be deleted.
I only discovered the old ID after starting this new account and getting settled in. :(

But does that mean now I have to re-sign up for classes and forums and such? Just to add the second 'n' to my username and change my ID?
Seems like more of a hassle...

Also, the old account is set to quit and I don't know how to un-quit!
Last edited by Sirithre Leylnn on Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

☆ Per cupiditas emergo adeptio.
»{With ambition comes achievement. }«
Prof. Ulol Kimil
Comet 180

Sirithre Leyln wrote:QUOTE (Sirithre Leyln @ Aug 16 2010, 01:37 AM) I only discovered the old ID after starting this new account and getting settled in. :(

But does that mean now I have to re-sign up for classes and forums and such? Just to add the second 'n' to my username and change my ID?
Seems like more of a hassle...

Also, the old account is set to quit and I don't know how to un-quit!
All fixed now :)

Kent Avery
No broom

Post by Kent Avery »

Hi my brother signed up for HOL and he lives with us, please don't delete his account as we have the same IP address.

His HOL name is: Dionysus Eneas Ambrose (di851)

Thanks,

Kent Avery
MI CREDO: exitus acta probat. facta non verba
Murkolo Rell
No broom

Post by Murkolo Rell »

My brother and I recently made accounts, and just so there isn't any confusion I decided to post here.

Me: Murkolo Rell, mu815
Brother: Mike Pride, mi1063

We are both Slytherins.

I just wanted to make sure either of us was suspected of being a double account. Thanks, and if you need anymore information, I'll give it. :)
I don't need a compass to tell me which way the wind shines.
Kiri Galdor
No broom

Post by Kiri Galdor »

Hi Headmaster,

Ok, I was helping a new student earlier today and she was having some problems signing in. She told me that she has joined HOL 5 times and every time she has been unable to re-access the account she made although she has signed up for classes, forums etc.

Her HOL names are/were Chelsea Blaney, Chelsea Britt, Chelsea Star, Chelsea Starr and Chelsea Melody, I believe the first 2 a/c were made last year. Can we please sort out one account for her to use and e-mail her password to the account she used for the last sign up (Chelsea Melody).

Thanks muchly :)

Made by the fabulous Annie

Bring me fun, bring me sunshine, bring me love....

The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity -- Dorothy Parker
Prof. Ulol Kimil
Comet 180

Kiri Galdor wrote:QUOTE (Kiri Galdor @ Aug 22 2010, 11:20 AM) Hi Headmaster,

Ok, I was helping a new student earlier today and she was having some problems signing in. She told me that she has joined HOL 5 times and every time she has been unable to re-access the account she made although she has signed up for classes, forums etc.

Her HOL names are/were Chelsea Blaney, Chelsea Britt, Chelsea Star, Chelsea Starr and Chelsea Melody, I believe the first 2 a/c were made last year. Can we please sort out one account for her to use and e-mail her password to the account she used for the last sign up (Chelsea Melody).

Thanks muchly :)
Chelsea Melody doesn't exist.

Prof. Ulol Kimil
Comet 180

Thanks for the head up about your new account *goes to delete*

Your one and only allowed account is Chels Chea. I'm not sure at this point if it was the first account after ALL the accounts you made, but it will be the only one from now on.
Last edited by Prof. Ulol Kimil on Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prof. Ulol Kimil
Comet 180

Luna Flowers wrote:QUOTE (Luna Flowers @ Aug 25 2010, 06:45 PM) I only discovered the old ID after starting this new account and getting settled in.

And I had messages and friends on my old account that I cannot view now. Please Help.

Old Account: Melony Sparks me958
New Account: Luna Flowers lu969
Indeed, that happens when you create a double account and it is discovered. Everything you had there is gone now.

Ava Dragomir
No broom

Post by Ava Dragomir »

Hi! I just signed up for HOL a few days ago and came across this topic. I heard about HOL from my roomies. I don't think they are active anymore but there's a house computer we all share and I hope that my account doesn't show up as a double sign-up. My HOL ID is av840. Let me know if there's anymore info needed. Thanks!
Prof. Ulol Kimil
Comet 180

Prof. Christopher Allan Malfoy wrote:QUOTE (Prof. Christopher Allan Malfoy @ Aug 28 2010, 04:59 AM) Hey Ulol this student said that they arent allowed to sign on HOL.
They have stated they havent made a new password and that the one they used before isnt working.
This is the students.
http://hol.org.uk/profile.php?holid=lo927
The password is in capital letters. Everything looks fine.

Allison Jameson
No broom

Post by Allison Jameson »

My brother just joined HOL today, be991, but he didn't have an email adress, so he used mine. If that needs to be changed I can set one up for him. Thanks!
This post is the courtesy of ickle-firstie Aly J, tenderly wrapped up with love. <3
Kent Avery
No broom

Post by Kent Avery »

Hi Professor Ulol,

Please delete one of the following HOL accounts. They're the same person: ac821Acha Chuletta and ac820 Acha Lestrange
MI CREDO: exitus acta probat. facta non verba

Return to “Admin Office”