Double Sign-ups

Questions and Messages for Admins
Prof. Ulol Kimil
Comet 180

Post by Prof. Ulol Kimil »

Kent Avery wrote:QUOTE (Kent Avery @ Sep 16 2010, 10:52 PM) Hi Professor Ulol,

Please delete one of the following HOL accounts. They're the same person: ac821Acha Chuletta and ac820 Acha Lestrange
Both are gone.
Life without books is death...

We can all dream a new dream and live a life of freedom... it is a matter of choice and will. - Spirit Knowledge
Rowan Dream
Oakshaft 79

Post by Rowan Dream »

Hello Professo Kimil

I got a message from a gryff

subject : am1050
Sent: from Burcu Weasley (bu810) to Rowan Dream (ro961)
Time: 20.12.2010, 9:01 am
Message: Hi, i am am1050 (Amani Lockhart) best friend and she told me to tell that she dosen't have a acc because a proff called umul kimil or something like that deleted her acc... You should know why coz apparently she told you and maybe we can become friends aswell Amani Lochart is a really lovely person.

From Burcu Weasly

I think this a new account aka double account from Amani Lockhart or her bro or whatever, forgot his name lol
Prof. Ulol Kimil
Comet 180

Rowan Dream wrote:QUOTE (Rowan Dream @ Dec 20 2010, 09:11 AM) Hello Professo Kimil

I got a message from a gryff

subject : am1050
Sent: from Burcu Weasley (bu810) to Rowan Dream (ro961)
Time: 20.12.2010, 9:01 am
Message: Hi, i am am1050 (Amani Lockhart) best friend and she told me to tell that she dosen't have a acc because a proff called umul kimil or something like that deleted her acc... You should know why coz apparently she told you and maybe we can become friends aswell Amani Lochart is a really lovely person.

From Burcu Weasly

I think this a new account aka double account from Amani Lockhart or her bro or whatever, forgot his name lol
Amani was a double from Jinan Lovegood.

We can all dream a new dream and live a life of freedom... it is a matter of choice and will. - Spirit Knowledge
Katelin Ross
Oakshaft 79

Post by Katelin Ross »

Hello,

I have a strong feeling that these three people are the same person. They all share the same IP address, post in an area sometimes as one another, and I just have this feeling.

There names are:

Sara Seawood (sa1316)
Edward Mayor (ed844)
Kalie Thornman (ka1327)

Thank you to my Secret Santa 2018 for the wonderful signature and avatar!!
Prof. Ulol Kimil
Comet 180

Katelin Ross wrote:QUOTE (Katelin Ross @ Jan 5 2011, 07:38 PM) Hello,

I have a strong feeling that these three people are the same person. They all share the same IP address, post in an area sometimes as one another, and I just have this feeling.

There names are:

Sara Seawood (sa1316)
Edward Mayor (ed844)
Kalie Thornman (ka1327)
The three are from South Africa, but have very different passwords.

Allison Jameson
No broom

Post by Allison Jameson »

There was a new member in IRC named Ashley Thompson (as948) who said she had to join on her mother's laptop because she wasn't allowed to on a computer I assume she shares with a friend. The friend's name is Ashley Blevins (as946) who signed up a few days prior. Ashley Thompson says they are different people and she wants to know if she may use the same laptop as her friend. Thanks!
This post is the courtesy of ickle-firstie Aly J, tenderly wrapped up with love. <3
Prof. Ulol Kimil
Comet 180

Allison Jameson wrote:QUOTE (Allison Jameson @ Jan 19 2011, 07:37 AM) There was a new member in IRC named Ashley Thompson (as948) who said she had to join on her mother's laptop because she wasn't allowed to on a computer I assume she shares with a friend. The friend's name is Ashley Blevins (as946) who signed up a few days prior. Ashley Thompson says they are different people and she wants to know if she may use the same laptop as her friend. Thanks!
No problem there.

Allison Jameson
No broom

Post by Allison Jameson »

Prof. Ulol Kimil wrote:QUOTE (Prof. Ulol Kimil @ Jan 19 2011, 07:11 AM) No problem there.
Okay I'll let her know, thanks!
This post is the courtesy of ickle-firstie Aly J, tenderly wrapped up with love. <3
Sarah Evans
No broom

Post by Sarah Evans »

Hi, my sister signed up for HOL and we use the same computer, please don't delete her account as we have the same IP address.

Her HOL name is: Rosette Evans (ro1088)

Thank you,

Sarah Evans
Tony Hope
No broom

Post by Tony Hope »

My ID and Password were lost in my old account, so I am using my new account Tony Hope to875 Please!
Prof. Ulol Kimil
Comet 180

Tony Hope wrote:QUOTE (Tony Hope @ Feb 2 2011, 04:25 PM) My ID and Password were lost in my old account, so I am using my new account Tony Hope to875 Please!
Your valid account is Anthony Hope (an1294).
And it has the same password than this one.

Anthony Hope
No broom

Post by Anthony Hope »

Hi,

Is it OK if I use the account Leo Horpsnack (le1013) because I have just gotten active in it, and have enrolled in classes etc. If I can, you can delete Anthony Hope and Tony Hope.

Thanks!
Prof. Ulol Kimil
Comet 180

Anthony Hope wrote:QUOTE (Anthony Hope @ Feb 3 2011, 09:11 PM) Hi,

Is it OK if I use the account Leo Horpsnack (le1013) because I have just gotten active in it, and have enrolled in classes etc. If I can, you can delete Anthony Hope and Tony Hope.

Thanks!
No.

Anthony Hope
No broom

Post by Anthony Hope »

Thanks
Last edited by Anthony Hope on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prof. Ulol Kimil
Comet 180

Anthony Hope wrote:QUOTE (Anthony Hope @ Feb 4 2011, 12:14 AM) Umm well I accidentaly "quit hol" on Anthony, so it would be great if you could "un-quit" the account please.
Unquitted.

Adelaide Mawdesley
No broom

Post by Adelaide Mawdesley »

My boyfriend and sister both signed up for HOL using my laptop, when they play of course, they will on a different IP address. I hope that's ok.

I don't know their ID codes by heart, but I can get them if necessary.

Thank you!
Hermionie Miranda
Oakshaft 79

Post by Hermionie Miranda »

Hello Ulol,

I was approving my class sign ups for Poetry for Beginners today, and I found a double sign up.

Emily Cassidy, em1090

and

Emily Walls, em1088

Both share the same email address: coherencynotrequired@gmail.com, and are in Hufflepuff.

The Emily Walls account however is at "Quit HOL".
Hufflepuff Prefect
Fel's Bag Carrier and Hufflepuff Seer *wink wink*
Avatar by Dario Sehovic, Signature made by myself
Prof. Ulol Kimil
Comet 180

Hermionie Miranda wrote:QUOTE (Hermionie Miranda @ Feb 5 2011, 09:33 PM) Hello Ulol,

I was approving my class sign ups for Poetry for Beginners today, and I found a double sign up.

Emily Cassidy, em1090

and

Emily Walls, em1088

Both share the same email address: coherencynotrequired@gmail.com, and are in Hufflepuff.

The Emily Walls account however is at "Quit HOL".
Emily Walls stays as the original account.

Ernest Slughorn
No broom

Post by Ernest Slughorn »

Hi, Professor Ulol!

My sister just registered to HOL as Judith Slughorn, so please don't delete her! We ARE different people!

Thanks!

-Ernest Slughorn
er870
Ravenclaw
Abigail Granger
No broom

Post by Abigail Granger »

Hello Professor,

I and my cousin are signed up with the same email address (abigail.sophie.granger@gmail.com), but we are two different people and my cousin is 12 and she wanted so much to sign up to HOL, so I used my email.

Is this a double sign up? Is this a problem?

She hasn't an email address, but if it is a problem, I will change it.

I am Abigail Granger (ab865), Ravenclaw, and my cousin is Stephanie Granger (st948), Hufflepuff.

Return to “Admin Office”