Banned, indeed?

Questions and Messages for Admins
Ronja Liek
Moontrimmer

Banned, indeed?

Post by Ronja Liek »

A good day to you,

Upon returning after a holiday, I noticed that I am no longer allowed into the HOL library because I am banned from there.
Now, I cannot imagine the HOL headquarters would ban someone from a place they've spend over 11 years in peace without a warning, explanation or chance to defend themselves, so I trust a mistake has been made.
My doctor says I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fiber and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.
Prof. Kyrie Adderholt
Nimbus 1000

Re: Banned, indeed?

Post by Prof. Kyrie Adderholt »

Ronja,

It is the understanding of the Head Office that you have had multiple conversations recently with the Library Department Head about your use of and behavior in the library, giving you both a warning and explanation. During those discussions, it seemed the issue only worsened to the point that the matter had to be referred to the HO, of which you were informed, giving you a chance to defend yourself.

Upon reviewing the issue and these messages, the HO agreed that you should know better and you seemed to be deliberately ignoring the rules and belittling those trying to enforce them. Therefore, we decided unanimously, with the agreement of the library Heads, to ban you. So, no, a mistake was not made.

Thank you for making this public as I hope it will serve as an example for others that the many activities on HOL are not to be abused, nor are those running them, regardless of how long you have been a member.

If you have any further questions, please contact the HO directly. Thanks.
thank you dear Sin

Return to “Admin Office”