Unable to join Hufflepuff common room.

Questions and Messages for Admins
Romulus Balthazar
No broom

Unable to join Hufflepuff common room.

Post by Romulus Balthazar »

Hello, I am new here and trying to complete the induction assignments.
I have tried to join Hufflepuff common room and despite sending numerous times, I am not receiving the email. It is not in my spam folder.

I am therefore unable to complete my assignment.

Any ideas?
Prof. Sky Alton
Twigger 90

Re: Unable to join Hufflepuff common room.

Post by Prof. Sky Alton »

Hi Romulus
Only Prof. Felicia Hartwick will be able to help you with this one. You can message her via her forum profile. I hope that helps! :)
"Growing up doesn't have to mean I lose the cape, the faith, the dream. I'm so done with that... I'm taking it back."
(Av/sig by S. Elf)
Romulus Balthazar
No broom

Post by Romulus Balthazar »

Prof. Sky Alton wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:53 pm Hi Romulus
Only Prof. Felicia Hartwick will be able to help you with this one. You can message her via her forum profile. I hope that helps! :)
Thank you for the reply.

I have sent a PM to Prof Hartwick but still have not had a reply.

I am still unable to access the Hufflepuff forum and therefore cannot complete assignment 4. This is the last assignment I need to complete!
Prof. Sky Alton
Twigger 90

Post by Prof. Sky Alton »

Please be patient and give Prof. Hartwick time to reply. It can sometimes take a few days for people on HOL to respond due to RL commitments.

The good news is that you have until the 15th of June to submit that assignment, so there's no need to stress at this stage. You are absolutely free to go sign up for more classes and start diving into other assignments while you wait.

If you're still having difficulties in a week or so, follow up with me via the class email.
"Growing up doesn't have to mean I lose the cape, the faith, the dream. I'm so done with that... I'm taking it back."
(Av/sig by S. Elf)
Felicia
Moontrimmer

Post by Felicia »

Yes, patience would be appreciated.. but you have been approved.

I have not been online too often at HOL/The Sett this past week dealing with bronchitis, laryngitis, lack of sleep, sleeping at all odd times of the day and just the normal ickiness illness brings.
Prof. Will Lestrange
Shooting Star

Post by Prof. Will Lestrange »

hope you feel better soon! This sounds awful. (I would loan you a Slytherin house pet for comfort, but those tend to not be appreciated as much outside my own House...)
Felicia wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:23 pm Yes, patience would be appreciated.. but you have been approved.

I have not been online too often at HOL/The Sett this past week dealing with bronchitis, laryngitis, lack of sleep, sleeping at all odd times of the day and just the normal ickiness illness brings.
Felicia
Moontrimmer

Post by Felicia »

Thank you for the offer of the Slytherin pets, but I believe it was a wise choice not to send them, the badgers would probably not been too pleased.

The good news, I'm finally feeling more like myself. Got my voice back, can finally breath again, though the sleeping pattern is still wonky, but I have been able to wander around a lot more then I did the past two week.

Return to “Admin Office”