Ancient Runes - Autumn Term 2022

Class led by Prof. Felicia Hartwick

Moderator: Felicia

Felicia
Moontrimmer

Ancient Runes - Autumn Term 2022

Post by Felicia »

Welcome to Ancient Runes 2022.

First, I want to thank you for signing up for this class. I have been the Professor of this class since the passing of the original Professor, Professor Waste Hanfstaengl. I was asked to carry on the class for him and I was most glad to do so.

Second, I hope you enjoy the lessons and working on the assignments. The monthly deadlines are more of a guideline for you. As long as you have all assignments and Final Extra submitted by Jan. 10th, 2023, it all counts as submitted.

Third, I'm very easy going. If you feel like you need to ask me for an extension, you really don't need to since you have till Jan.10th, 2023 to get everything submitted, but if you feel like you need to ask... just send me an email.

Fourth, the one thing I m a stickler for is the word count. If the assignment says 150 words for the Essay and 350 for the Extra Credit, please follow that. Points will be taken off for less.

Fifth, real life sometimes gets is the way of my grading, but don't worry, it will be done. You'll know when your assignment gets graded when you see your points in your "points file".

With that said, thank you once again for signing up for the class and I hope you learn a bit, but mostly have fun!

Professor Felicia Hartwick

Return to “Ancient Runes”