Charms - Questions?

Class led by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

Moderator: Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Charms - Questions?

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

Do you have questions about Charms? Ask here!

If you are wanting to ask how to pronounce that charm to eliminate those troublesome zombies or to make a big cloud of smoke to hide behind because someone just walked by and you don't want her to notice you -- or if you are puzzled at how to put out the huge fire you just created -- and don't want to ask in here because it's sort of public, please send me a HOL PM.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
This is a question which is asked each year. I'm just going to write it in here so there is no need to ask!

Question:
If I took Charms before, and didn't pass it, may I take it again?

Answer:
Yes, you may take Charms again.

I have already written different, alternative, assignments for those of you who already turned in a homework (or homeworks) and received points for them. (Be aware that if you received points for previous Charms assignments, those same homeworks will not earn you points again. Why yes, I do have all the homeworks I ever received! ^_^ )

Remember to tell me you've taken the class -- send me an email to the class site or send me a HOL PM -- and would like alternative assignments to replace those which you've already sent in. I'm delighted to send them to you. :)

Question: Do I send my homework and extra credit in together?

Answer: Yes, please. Put them in the same email. Do not send the Assignment in one email and the EC in another. Send them together with the Subject Line (this would be for Assignment 1): "Charms - Lesson 1 - (your HOL name)". Remember to include in the body of the email your HOL name and House.

Question:
May I send in my homework late -- past the due date -- even if I didn't request an extension?

Answer:
If you send in your homework after the due date, I will accept it but points will be deducted for being sent in after the due date on a sliding scale depending on how late it is.

Question: Will you accept it if I send in my homework with attachments?

Answer: No. Don't send in your homework as an attachment, either embedded in the email or indicated at bottom of email with paperclip (or whatever). Type your responses in the body of the email. If you do send in your homework with attachments, I will not open them.

Question: Will you accept it if I send in my homework as a document, for you to open up?

Answer: No. Send in your assignment and extra credit in the body of the email. Do not send documents that I need to click in order to see whatever you sent in. I will not open it.

Question: Will you accept my homework using the Messages function on the HOL Hogwarts front page?

Answer: No. Send in your homework as directed in the Assignment page.
Send your homework to charms@cosmoschaise.co.uk using the following subject line: Charms - Lesson 1 - your HOL name. For example, if I were to send in this assignment, the subject line would be, "Charms - Lesson 1 - Prof. Tarma Amelia Black".

Do not send attachments; any email with attachments will be deleted.

Within the body of every assignment, at the top of the page, write your full HOL name and House.
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Re: Charms - Questions?

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

If you want to get in touch with me, or need a question answered immediately, please send an email to the class site. Be sure to have a subject heading of 'Charms - question' or something like that, so I'm aware of what it is and that it needs to be tended to soonest.

I receive, in my own email, forwardings of emails (assignments, questions, etc) which are sent to the class site.

I do not receive notifications of HOL Messages sent to me. If you send me a HOL Message, I'll see it - eventually - but not necessarily as rapidly as I'll be aware of any emails sent to the class email.

Thank you.
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

Return to “Charms”