Your Favourite Shows

Discuss TV Show Here

Moderator: Prefects

Willow Carter
No broom

Re: Your Favourite Shows

Post by Willow Carter »

Ariella McManus wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:22 pm Image

What are some of your favorite TV shows? Why do you like them?
Um...difficult. I have to say Grey's Anatomy changed my life. White Collar was awesome! And The Vampire Diaries was pretty great.
Bianca Bravehearts
No broom

Post by Bianca Bravehearts »

I love the amazing race.
Sheila Bagnold
No broom

Post by Sheila Bagnold »

Bianca Bravehearts wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:07 pm I love the amazing race.
Wait, really? I love that show also! It just recently came out with the 33rd season, and even more recently finished (my favorite team won!). I love how I could play along with it, and I always looked forward to those Wednesday nights, when they aired. It's great to learn someone else also enjoys it! :D
“Anything’s possible if you have enough nerve,” - Ginny Weasley
Corin Balor
No broom

Post by Corin Balor »

For me it's Never Have I Ever, Umbrella Academy, Heartbreak High, and Sanders Sides.
Katherine Laurier
No broom

Post by Katherine Laurier »

I really love Gilmore Girls - it is so comforting even if it's just a mother and a daughter experiencing life. Season one was so peaceful and cute, I love rewatching the first season of it c: I also love Stranger Things - was so afraid of it when I was younger but was also so hooked, and still am! And F.R.I.E.N.D.S. is so good, I'm still watching it right now! :D
Katherine Thomas
No broom

Post by Katherine Thomas »

My absolute all time favorite show ever is Supernatural! The characters, storyline, and community is just amazing! I also like Bar Rescue as well.
Ivonne Zwei
No broom

Post by Ivonne Zwei »

I'm currently watching Breaking Bad for maybe the ninth time. I would say that qualifies it as my favorite show.
Alexandra Starling
No broom

Post by Alexandra Starling »

My favorites are Supernatural, Doctor Who and Sherlock. I also love Brooklyn Nine-Nine. I recently also saw Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency and I absolutely adored it :D . Marvel's Loki was great too. Waiting eagerly for season 2!
Adeline Morior
Oakshaft 79

Post by Adeline Morior »

I could watch Supernatural a hundred times over because it is just so entertaining. Recently Sandman, Wednesday, Loki, Umbrella Academy and Moon Knight became some of my favourites. I love fantasy and dark art so a lot of these play into these themes I love and they were in my opinion really well executed. :ph34r:

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore
Olivia Sherman
No broom

Post by Olivia Sherman »

One of my favorite shows is Supernatural. I love watching them go around to different places and hunt demons, while also trying to close hell. I like a lot of different cooking shows, The Umbrella Academy, and Outer Banks.
Evie Figg
Oakshaft 79

Post by Evie Figg »

There are so many to name so I will name the ones that I have watched my entire life and will never stop...

Friends
That 70s Show
The Simpsons
South Park

I'm also a sucker for bad 2000s reality tv shows :P
Atticus Felos
No broom

Post by Atticus Felos »

All time favorite shows are LOST and Fringe :)

Return to “TV Talk”