The Walking Dead

Discuss TV Show Here

Moderator: Prefects

Ariella McManus
Silver Arrow

The Walking Dead

Post by Ariella McManus »

I know there has to be some fans out there! What are your thoughts on the show? Anything you don't like about it or wish they would change? Although I must confess that I am not the biggest fan, my husband loves it and so I get to be a fan by proxy :D Discuss, people!!!
Ravenclaw Prefect/Head Student/Student Teacher/ar1107
“Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan!”
Prof. Limine Snidget
Silver Arrow

Re: The Walking Dead

Post by Prof. Limine Snidget »

Spoilers of the season 6 finale:

What did everyone think about the finale? Who do you think died? I can't believe we have to wait months to find out! Also, I don't think I should, but I love Negan. Jeffrey Dean Morgan is fantastic.
Marie Dark
Oakshaft 79

Post by Marie Dark »

I'm currently watching Season 7 of Walking Dead and I am sad and mad and well you get the idea.... I'd be watching right now but can't just yet... I really should be doing homework... tee-hee :unsure: But I really love the characters.... But it seems to be me loving a character and then that character doesn't make it..... so I will not say anything to give away spoilers.... but Dang It! Some people just shouldn't be killed off... like in the Potter books... but I know, this is about Zombies not HP world....
Lucia Dinapoli
No broom

Post by Lucia Dinapoli »

It’s been a little while since this topic was discussed but I couldn’t not say how much I love the walking dead! The earlier seasons are my absolute favourite. The characters, the grit, the darkness, the SFX! Gosh, this show is just fantastic. The emotional turmoil it makes me feel on the other hand…I may never get over. But that is one of my favourite things about the zombie genre; how it manages to show that the real horror is the trauma these people struggle to carry with them. Humans ay!

Return to “TV Talk”