Beginners - Introduce Yourself

Class led by Prof. Neville Prongs

Moderator: Prof. Neville Prongs

Prof. Neville Prongs
No broom

Beginners - Introduce Yourself

Post by Prof. Neville Prongs »

You are welcome to introduce yourself to the class here. Make sure you are accepted into the class before posting. If you are not logged into the forum when you make your post or you have not been accepted into the class yet, your post will be deleted and you will need to repost at another time.

I will start. My name is Prof. Neville Prongs and I am a Ravenclaw Professor. I tend to be very quiet and this is my sixth year of teaching. I also teach Death Eaters 101. This year I've only decided to take 1 class. Thank you all for deciding to take this class and I hope we have a good year together.
Last edited by Prof. Neville Prongs on Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prof.Neville Prongs| Proud Slytherin||Defense Against the Dark Arts Beginners and Advanced| <33333 Rorey|
Amaryllis Storm
No broom

Re: Beginners - Introduce Yourself

Post by Amaryllis Storm »

My name is Amaryllis Storm and I am a first year Slytherin. I look forward to learning all I can in this class.
Bane of the Ra'zac
Lehra White
No broom

Post by Lehra White »

Hello Prof. I'm Lehra White and I'm a First year Gryffindor student.
I will learn as much as I can.
Enola Granger
No broom

Post by Enola Granger »

Hello, I am Enola Granger and I am a first year Gryffindor. I am coming from Turkey to Hogwarts. I am a pure-blood wizard. Maybe you may heard about my brother Sherlock, he is a muggle but I dont mind it, he is very clever. I really want to get advanced on DADA and I will study hard for that :)

Return to “Defense Against the Dark Arts”