Don't Open Knitting The Muggle Way For A Bit

Class led by Prof. Cosmo B. Mott

Moderator: Prof. Cosmo B. Mott

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

Hi Knitters!

Agent Barton has been compromised -- Loki got to him. Ooops, wrong topic.

Okay.

There appears to be a possible threat at the Knitting the Muggle Way site, so don't go opening it for a bit.

Someone will post here when it's been resolved.

In the meantime, keep knitting!

Post in here what you are doing.

There's all kinds of things that you can do ...

Oh, who am I? I'm the one who was awake on the west coast of USA when a Wand-Making student discovered a possible glitch and so I'm checking all the sites that I'm aware of that Professor Mott has (and that I can post in).

:)
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Nico Coer
No broom

Post by Nico Coer »

You'll let us know when it's up again right?
~ Obvious Ravenclaw is Obvious ~

It was close, but this time the inner eagle would beat out the inner snake.
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Of course, we will let you know when the class is available, Nico.

In the meantime, though, if you want more class homeworks, please read Professor Mott's post here.

:)
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Wheeee!

Knitting the Muggle Way is up again!

YAY!
Nico Coer
No broom

Post by Nico Coer »

Yay! Now I can double check things and submit some things so I can relax and focus on my research project (Instead of just writing about yarn bombing I'm going to attempt a small one and then write about that) and scarf...
~ Obvious Ravenclaw is Obvious ~

It was close, but this time the inner eagle would beat out the inner snake.
Prof. Cosmo B. Mott
Cleansweep One

Post by Prof. Cosmo B. Mott »

Okay, I'm very late coming to this, but I have to give a very huge THANK YOU to Tarma for not only posting that something was up with the site, but also keeping you guys updated for me while I tried to stem my rising panic levels. She's seriously the best.

I also wanted to mention that if you tried to send a class email during the down time -- particular through the Saturday -- I probably didn't get it. I don't imagine that a lot of people tried, but just in case, I thought I'd mention it.

But mostly, TARMA IS SO GREAT, Y'ALL!
"...they didn't think there was anything very odd in anyone being a little odd."
-James Hilton's Random Harvest

Return to “Knitting the Muggle Way”