Triwizard Tournament Results!

Prof. Zoki Phantom
Shooting Star

Post by Prof. Zoki Phantom »

Okay, first of all, sorry for the waiting, I had some issues waking up getting online. :P

Thank you all of those who participated and contributed to this contest on one way or another, it feels reassuring to know who our champions are! Now I'll continue with my rambling about who got what. *g* Remember: you need to HIGHLIGHT the spoiler field in order to read the names.

From the house of Gryffindor comes our Champion - Prof. Jenny Lupin! Congratulations! You and the two people below you in Gryffindor will get extra 15 house points.

From the house of Hufflepuff comes our Assistant #4 - Allison Jameson! Congratulations! You and the two people below you in Hufflepuff will get extra 15 house points.

From the house of Ravenclaw comes our Assistant #1 - Tara Aurelium! Congratulations! You and the three people (we had a tie) below you in Ravenclaw will get extra 15 house points.

From the house of Slytherin comes our Assistant #2 - Justine Provençal! Congratulations! You and the two people below you in Slytherin will get 15 extra house points.

The complete results, from all the tasks, together with the grand total, can be found over HERE!
Congratulations to everyone who made it till the very end and who survived the tortures of three loony badgers (Me, Tarma, and Cosmo), and a special congratulations to the house champions for doing such a great job! The four of you will also receive a HOL award, once I make it and bug Ulol to upload it. And for the -actual- HOL Champion... Start preparing for some more fun in March! ;)

Now if you excuse me, I'll go award the points before people make that another reason to hurt me. *g*

Return to “Triwizard Tournament”