What You Need To Know So Far

Class led by Prof. Alexander Brighton

Moderator: Prof. Alexander Brighton

Prof. Kyrie Adderholt
Nimbus 1000

Post by Prof. Kyrie Adderholt »

Hi guys!

So glad that we've had SO many sign ups so far! I just wanted to point out a few things since I've had some questions and confusion so far.

First off you will receive 30 points for attempting the team extra credit even if it's wrong. However, it will only count towards your team points if it's right. You can start sending in team challenges at 12:01 AM on September 1st. I will be dividing teams up on August 30th. You will receive a HOL message from me with your team and there will also be a post here with the team members. You will not be picking your teams so that I can keep it even. I will close class sign-ups on September 1st. Anyone who signs up between the time I post the teams and the time I close the class will be added to a team as soon as they are approved for the class.

If you have any questions feel free to post them here and I will get back to you ASAP.

Also, be sure to check out the class discussion area!

Looking forward to blowing things up with you guys this term :D
thank you dear Sin
Carlos Rico
No broom

Post by Carlos Rico »

Hello professor! I'm not sure when I signed in the class but I guess it was after you made the teams, since my name isn't there. Hope you can add me to a team, so I can introduce myself to my fellows team mates.

Thank you! :)
Violeta Lost
Oakshaft 79

Post by Violeta Lost »

Professor, I was just wondering: I sent the first assignment on the 1st of September, but I'm not sure about the time conversion... Did I send them properly?

Thank you,

Violeta Lost
vi803
-I need a new siggy!-

Never tickle a sleeping dragon!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Violeta Lost ~ vi803 ~ Sixth Year ~ Proud Hufflepuff
Violeta Lost
Oakshaft 79

Post by Violeta Lost »

Hi, professor. It's been a long time since my last post and I thought I should post again. I didn't want to bug you with questions, but I didn't get an answer from you and I didn't get my points for the first assignment. I was wondering if something went wrong.

Sorry again!

Violeta
-I need a new siggy!-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prof. Kyrie Adderholt
Nimbus 1000

Post by Prof. Kyrie Adderholt »

I don't confirm assignments. I will award points sometime this month when I get a break from uni. Once I've submitted points I will send out a class message and you can contact me then if you didn't get points for your work.
thank you dear Sin
Violeta Lost
Oakshaft 79

Post by Violeta Lost »

Kyrie Adderholt wrote:QUOTE (Kyrie Adderholt @ Oct 18 2011, 03:34 AM) I don't confirm assignments. I will award points sometime this month when I get a break from uni. Once I've submitted points I will send out a class message and you can contact me then if you didn't get points for your work.
OK, professor! Thanks for the answer :)
-I need a new siggy!-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Return to “The Battle of Hogwarts”