A New Sorting Hat

Moderator: Prefects

Luna Chase
No broom

Re: A New Sorting Hat

Post by Luna Chase »

I just did the test again and got Ravenclaw, I also got Ravenclaw in HOL.
I used to hate when I got Ravenclaw but now it is my favorite house. :D :D :D :D :D

Tags:
Bailey Smith
No broom

Post by Bailey Smith »

I used to always want to be in Gryffindor. I got sorted into Hufflepuff on Pottermor and then sorted into Ravenclaw on here. I don't actually mind, because now I love Ravenclaw.
Cole Thronheart
No broom

Post by Cole Thronheart »

Every time I have taken the sorting quiz I always get Slytherin. I always thought as I got older that maybe it would change but it never has. Even when I sign up for HOL I thought I might get another house but again got slytherin lol. I did the sorting for my sister though and I actually was very surprised to see she got Hufflepuff I was sure she would be a Gryffindor. I kind of think she is a mix of both.
Emily Spencer
Comet 180

Post by Emily Spencer »

Yep, I'm still Slytherin! It's always a toss between Ravenclaw and Slytherin, but Slytherin seems to win every time. Only once (years ago on another site) was I ever sorted into Ravenclaw over Slytherin. Given my personality, either would fit.
“The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who’s going to stop me.”
Head Student/Slytherin Prefect/Student Teacher/Library & Book Club Head
Lucia Dinapoli
No broom

Post by Lucia Dinapoli »

I’m very similar to Emily in that I’ve only ever been sorted into Slytherin bar one time a few years ago when I was sorted into Ravenclaw (which I wasn’t mad at but I am very loyal to my house so I was very shocked) I took the test again this afternoon and low and behold Slytherin comes through again! ~
Maurice Bhardock
No broom

Post by Maurice Bhardock »

I am very happy in the house in which I have stayed, I was very surprised, since I have never tried something similar, but you see, I am very proud.

Greetings to all of you.
Elara Phoenixflow
No broom

Post by Elara Phoenixflow »

When I went onto Pottermore for the first time I didn't really explore that much however I'm thinking of having another look and this new sorting hat sounds cool. I did get sorted and I was sorted into Hufflepuff which I wasn't really that surprised to be honest, just at the time I didn't know that much about the house and I wasn't sure how I felt about it but now I love being a Hufflepuff. I wasn't surprised at all when I was sorted into Hufflepuff at HOL. The only other things I have done on Pottermore is finding out my wand and Patronus however if there is a new sorting hat then I will probably look and see different things. Does anybody know any fun/cool things you can do? :)
Calliope Rose
No broom

Post by Calliope Rose »

I was sorted into Slytherin on Pottermore and am happy that I have been. My wand is fir wood with a dragon heartstring core 12 1/2" and unyielding flexibility. My Patronus is a White Swan. :)
Rhaneyra Black
No broom

Post by Rhaneyra Black »

Honestly i retried the Pottermore sorting hat, this is so that I could see if I was going to end up in the same house I had previously had. And i did! On Pottermore I ended up in Slytherin, yet here on HOL I'm in Ravenclaw -_-
Luke Snekker
No broom

Post by Luke Snekker »

I have always been a Ravenclaw. I don't know why, but I guess I must be a clear Ravenclaw... But I guess some people are a closer call. :D
Aura Nightmoon
No broom

Post by Aura Nightmoon »

I was sorted into Ravenclaw on Pottermore. I think the house fits me well. I am in Ravenclaw here too.
Dibyarup James Potter
Oakshaft 79

Post by Dibyarup James Potter »

On every sorting quiz I take, including the ones on Pottermore, I keep getting sorted into Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. Only once I somehow got sorted into Slytherin on Pottermore, but none of the times did I look anything up, I chose the answer that felt right at the moment. So I suppose I am a GryffinClaw with a hint of Slytherin. :lol:
1st Yr. Gryffindor with an aptitude for Charms, PotionsDADA | Aspiring Auror
Hiya Debnath
Oakshaft 79

Post by Hiya Debnath »

I am a Pottermore Gryffindor too, but here I am a Ravenclaw. It seems like Gryffin-claw is quite common. I will totally take the made-over Sorting Hat quiz.
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore.
Olivia Sherman
No broom

Post by Olivia Sherman »

I briefly joined Pottermore just so that I could see what I would be sorted in. I was kind of surprised when I was sorted into Ravenclaw. Other than the sorting I haven't really explored Pottermore. I have done the wand and Patronus as well but that's it. I recently went on it though I did see the update, so I will probably explore it more now.
Adeline Morior
Oakshaft 79

Post by Adeline Morior »

I have taken many Sorting quizzes including Pottermore, I always end up in Ravenclaw and I am happy with that all the time.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore
Evie Figg
Oakshaft 79

Post by Evie Figg »

When Pottermore first came out, I was sorted into Gryffindor. However, all these years later, I am so glad that no matter what quiz I take, I always end up with Hufflepuff!
Day Nailee
No broom

Post by Day Nailee »

I remember when I first got sorted on Pottermore back in my early high school years and I was a Slytherin, man I was proud! When the game came out I decided to do it again and got sorted into Gryffindor. I was so conflicted haha! I was a proud Slytherin for years and now I am sorted elsewhere. It does make sense though as I know deep down it is where I belong. Yet my heart still wants to be a Slytherin to rebel against my own self. I'm excited for the change, everyone goes through life changes and character changes so it is only natural. I love taking tests to be sorted over and over again.
Sophia Williams
No broom

Post by Sophia Williams »

I was first sorted in Gryffindor back in high school and I was very happy with that choice. Always felt like a Gryffindor. However as I was growing up I felt more like a Ravenclaw. When it came out again I decided to do the test again and see what the sorting hat will decide and I got sorted into Gryffindor do one more time. I think I'm a Gryffindor with a hint of Ravenclaw in me. :D

Return to “Pottermore”