Harry Potter at Home

Moderator: Prefects

Iverian Gnash
Cleansweep One

Harry Potter at Home

Post by Iverian Gnash »

While the virus hangs around, it's important to stay home and away from others to avoid spreading it. To promote this and keep people home, Rowling and the Wizarding World have partnered with Audible, Overdrive, and other companies to provide Harry Potter related material to keep people engaged during this social distancing time. For example, you can now read Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone for free on Audible!

They're calling this initiative 'Harry Potter at Home' on Wizarding World where you can find a collection of fun activities to keep everyone occupied like quizzes, recipes, and arts and crafts. Harry Potter at Home can be found here and this is the introduction page as a place to go to know what's what.

Have you heard of Harry Potter at Home yet? Does anyone have any neat ideas for keeping yourself occupied?
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. - Dalai Lama
Carrie Warts
No broom

Re: Harry Potter at Home

Post by Carrie Warts »

Best news ever :wub: thanks Ivey!!!
Thank you Ivey for my lovely first Siggy <3
Tom Lovewood
No broom

Post by Tom Lovewood »

I am alredy in harry potter at home, más I want to say three things...
1.Now you can listen Daniel Radcliffe reading the first chapter of harry potter and the philisopher's stone!
Its amazing!
2-My patronus in harry potter at home is a antes 😂
3- I recommend you to do the first chapter challenge.
If you are bored: HARRY POTTER AT HOME!
Elle Johnson
No broom

Post by Elle Johnson »

Great news! I've already completed some quizzes and listen to some chapters. Thanks! :D

Return to “Pottermore”