Fall 2022 College Football Thread

Discuss Football, Tennis, Bowling, Rugby, Cricket...

Moderator: Prefects

Prof. Will Lestrange
Shooting Star

Fall 2022 College Football Thread

Post by Prof. Will Lestrange »

I'm opening up this thread because there hasn't been an active thread about the American Muggle sport known as "college football" in quite some time (the last one was for 2018/9)... and now's as good a time as any, right?

I'll open with a few of my own thoughts: I really don't want to jinx things, but for the first time in a long time I think I FINALLY have reason to be excited about college football!

After all, the college team I support, the UCLA Bruins, is off to a great start this season - better than I've seen in a long time... and I know many others at HOL have their own loyalties and thoughts as well.

Anyone else have any thoughts about this season (or about the musical chairs of divisional shuffling, for that matter)?
Emily Spencer
Comet 180

Re: Fall 2022 College Football Thread

Post by Emily Spencer »

Well, my husband’s beloved Tennessee Volunteers seemed off to a great start, but in the end, it was a rather disappointing season. Personally, I don’t follow college football as much as hubby does, but I’ll throw on orange and white to show support every now and then.
“The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who’s going to stop me.”
Head Student/Slytherin Prefect/Student Teacher/Library & Book Club Head

Return to “Sports Talk”