Announcements

Class led by Prof. Gustavo Flores

Moderator: Prof. Gustavo Flores

Prof. Gustavo Flores
Silver Arrow

Post by Prof. Gustavo Flores »

Hi Students!

This is the place where I will be posting important notices. Please make sure to check the forum regularly! :)
Prof. Gustavo Flores
Silver Arrow

Re: Announcements

Dear students,

The first month of this term went by really quickly! I hope you enjoyed travelling to the Middle Earth and learn a little bit more of the universe The Lord of the Rings has to offer us!

In March, a new fantastic travel is waiting for us! Beyond the magical wardrobe you will be able to find a secret land where the pure of heart find their home. That is the land of Narnia!

After reading the story of the Pevensie siblings, proceed with your assignment. A great amount of activities are waiting for you so choose the ones you like the most.

Susan Pevensie was a little bit different than her brothers and sisters, and she met a different ending. Discuss your ideas in our monthly discussion.

Remember that everything is done by JUNE 17TH, 2018, but you can send your assignments before if you want to earn some house points.

My assistant, Shadow, and I check constantly the forum and the messages, so please don't hesitate to ask if you have questions or if you need anything.

Have a nice day! :)
Prof. Gustavo Flores
Silver Arrow

Re: Announcements

Dear students,

March went by really quickly! Now, in APRILwe have a very special offer: Two lessons for the price of one! :P That's right! In April we will explore, not one, but two magical lands: Neverland and Wonderland! Seek the night sky for the Second Star to the Right, and explore every rabbit hole you see! In a second you will reach these fabolous lands!

After reading the adventures of Peter Pan and the Darling siblings, as well as Alice's own special story, proceed with your assignment. A great amount of activities are waiting for you so choose the ones you like the most.

Leaving all your responsibilities behind and find a place where everything is fun and games sounds tempting, but would you really like to live a life like that? Discuss your ideas in our monthly discussion.

We already have one student who has finished with all her work for this course! Gail Allen has done it! Congratulations!!! :) That of course means, that all assignments have been graded and points submitted. Please check your logs if you are missing anything and let me know any issues as soon as possible.

If you are falling behind with your assignments, don't worry! You still have until June 17h to send everything in!

Remember to drop me or my assistant, Shadow Gaunt, a message if you need anything. We will get back to you pretty soon!

Have a wonderful day! :)

Return to “Fantastic Worlds and Where to Find Them”