Inquiries and Suggestions

Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis
Nimbus 1500

Inquiries and Suggestions

Post by Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis »

If you have any questions about HOLLERS or have suggestions for us, please use this thread. Thank you!
Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis
Nimbus 1500

Hoots Question

Post by Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis »

Ashley Margaret wrote:I really have no idea where to post this or who I should send a message to about this, so posting here seemed like the best option.

I notice my number of Hoots increasing, but I never know what I'm being awarded Hoots for. By my calculations, I had 285 at the end of November's activities except for Dario's Spot the Differences activity (which I don't think were awarded as of when I checked last week). My Hoots went up to 315 recently and I'm not sure which of the December activities I received Hoots for, or if it was for the Spot of the Differences activity.

I was wondering if there was a way for us to know what the Hoots we have were awarded for, be it something on the forum, people posting when they award Hoots for the activity, or some sort of spreadsheet that we can check. I think this would be super helpful so I don't sit here trying to figure out what I have received Hoots for. :)
I approved Hoots for Polaris and my December puzzles earlier. I've been locking the topics in Challenges after I approve them. But I can try to poke Dario and see if there's some way to make the reasons for Hoots visible. (Though he's a bit preoccupied with other projects at the moment.)
Bull J. Johnson
Cleansweep One

Re: Inquiries and Suggestions

Post by Bull J. Johnson »

I suggest a art area, writing area, and a rp area. And with every lets say 5 stories, art project, or rp post, we give out 10 points or something like that. Just a idea. I can even come up with story ideas and art ideas. I have a million ideas for that. Anyway just a idea. Especially since the art and writing departments are no where to be seen. I thought we can do that here. Just without the judging part. Since I don't know how we could add that part too. :)
Elena Galatas
Moontrimmer

Post by Elena Galatas »

Is there a place to see where your Hoots are listed? I used to know, but I never remember. I thought it was on my profile, but I don't see it.
Elena Galatas // Seventh Year // Ravenclaw // Dr. Who Enthusiast // Oncer/Captain Swan Fanatic
Comic Book Geek // Perpetually in love/obsession with Chris Evans and Colin O'Donoghue
]
Arianna Stonewater
Comet 140

Post by Arianna Stonewater »

You can see on the spreadsheet here!

As April has only just ended the points for that are not in yet, but I believe it is updated through the end of March

Return to “HOLLERS”