Quidditch

Ask questions about HOL
Please check the FAQ first

Moderator: Prefects

Eileen Bee
No broom

Quidditch

Post by Eileen Bee »

I was wondering how I could join the quidditch team?
Maxim Trevelyan
Cleansweep Three

Re: Quidditch

Post by Maxim Trevelyan »

Hi Eileen! :)

Quidditch season has been suspended for the 2020/2021 school year. A new Quidditch system is being developed and you will be updated when the time comes. You can find more information here.

When Quidditch is back, each house's selection process is different. I suggest you look here under tab "Quidditch", find your house's Quidditch Captain and ask them about it.

Hope that answers your question!
Eileen Bee
No broom

Post by Eileen Bee »

Okay, Thank you
Prof. Zoki Phantom
Shooting Star

Post by Prof. Zoki Phantom »

Hi, just to add an explanation here at least -> we've removed the Quidditch tab from the Members contact list. As Maxim already wrote, Quidditch is currently suspended. The Quidditch Committee is working on developing a new system for this.

For the time being if there are any questions regarding how quidditch used to work in the past, you can either ask here or check in your house common room. Right now answering any qudditch questions might be rather difficult even for the current Captains, until the new system is presented. Once that happens, we're sure each house's Captains will also share more info about house-specific practices/processes with other house members.

When the time comes we'll re-add the Quidditch tab to the members contact list.

Return to “Ask a Prefect”