If you were a witch/wizard, what would your dream job be?

Discussions about your interests outside of HOL

Moderator: Prefects

Calliope Rose
No broom

Re: If you were a witch/wizard, what would your dream job be?

Post by Calliope Rose »

As I am a medical student in the muggle world I would love to be a healer in the magical one. I think it would be a great showcase for my knowledge and practical skills to be recognised.

If I didn't make it as a healer I would choose to be a herbologist because of my love of plants and how they can help with things like burns blisters to concussions and broken bones. :)
Lexi Evergreen
No broom

Post by Lexi Evergreen »

If I was a witch, I would want to become a wand-maker. This is because it seems fun and you get to use creativity and I think of it as an art in a way.
Amy Darvill
Oakshaft 79

Post by Amy Darvill »

If I was truly a witch, I would probably be a teacher or barring that, working in one of the food establishments, like a pub or something. I work somewhat with foods in real life and I love cooking, so it could be fun to own a restaurant. Or maybe a magical bakery. I like that...a magical bakery. We all need magical cookies right now!
Prof. Will Lestrange
Shooting Star

Post by Prof. Will Lestrange »

As a witch/wizard (and not just my 'character')? I'd go with being an Arithmancer who combines the best of Muggle and magical methods to predict the future! And predicting the future successfully is about one of the most useful things possible...
Adeline Morior
Oakshaft 79

Post by Adeline Morior »

I would love to be a Magizoologist or herbologist, or even teach in astronomy as a professor. I love animals the most, nature and the stars.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore
Evony Senoj
No broom

Post by Evony Senoj »

Because I am a teacher in the Muggle world, I imagine I would gravitate toward teaching in the Wizarding world as well. I particularly enjoy transfiguration, so I'd like to think that is what I'd teach, but honestly, I would go wherever I was needed.
Perhaps I would even teach pre-school-aged students (meaning 5-10 year olds) in basic magical education to prepare them for their formal schooling.
Cilia Bones
No broom

Post by Cilia Bones »

If I was a witch I would’ve loved to become an auror. It sounds like a fun job.
Katherine Laurier
No broom

Post by Katherine Laurier »

My first thought is honestly healer. It seems like a really interesting job and you get to deal with problems using magic and potions, which sounds so fun. ^_^
Dibyarup James Potter
Oakshaft 79

Post by Dibyarup James Potter »

If I were a wizard, my dream job would be that of an Auror. The idea of capturing dark wizards and dark creatures among other threat actors, and duelling dark wizards, is something quite appealing to me. Even some of my favourite subjects are the core requirements to become an Auror. They include Charms, Potions, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Transfiguration and Ancient Runes.
1st Yr. Gryffindor with an aptitude for Charms, PotionsDADA | Aspiring Auror
Hiya Debnath
Oakshaft 79

Post by Hiya Debnath »

I think I would be an official at the Ministry of Magic or a Hogwarts Professor. I could also try my hand at being a healer. I haven't decided yet but these are the ones that I think that I would enjoy the most.
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore.
Harry Walles
Oakshaft 79

Post by Harry Walles »

I would love to be a professor at Hogwarts! I would probably teach History of Magic or Care of Magical creatures.

If that would not work out, I would love to have my own magical bookshop in the Diagonal Alley.

Return to “Discussions”