What did you do this Summer?

Discussions about your interests outside of HOL

Moderator: Prefects

Prof. Alexander Brighton
Moontrimmer

What did you do this Summer?

Post by Prof. Alexander Brighton »

Hi. We're already into October! Did everyone have a good summer? What sort of things did you do? As a bonus, what are your goals for this year on HOL?

My summer was great, but it went by so fast. I did a lot of camping this summer, but camping season just finished and I'm glad to be back at HOL taking classes and teaching again. My main goal for HOL this year is to finish my OWLs. I also hope to make HOL and Ravenclaw proud and help new students however I can.
Aurelia West
Cleansweep One

Re: What did you do this Summer?

Post by Aurelia West »

I can't believe October is almost over already! Time sure flies. I had a nice enough summer. I had a week off from the dance studio I work at the first week of June, but then we started up in full force for summer classes. We had a pretty good turnout which was nice. I also restaged a piece I had choreographed for the students and they had a show outside. My partner and I travelled a couple different places and ate some good food and saw sights.

My HOL goals are much the same as yours, Alex. I would also like to finish up my remaining OWLs and earn as many points as I can manage this year. I'd also like to successfully help with an activity and increase my participation all around the castle.

Return to “Discussions”