Discussions about your interests outside of HOL

Moderator: Prefects

Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis
Nimbus 1500

Re: Your *real* Character

Post by Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis »

Name: Shirley
Birthday: September 4th
Personality: Quiet, but fun? Heh. INFJ (Myers-Briggs). The Entertaining Optimist (Enneagram Type 7). Questioner (Four Tendencies).
Pets: None... Unless you count Patrick the Pup!
Favorite Book: To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee, The Enchanted Forest Chronicles by Patricia C. Wrede, The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult
Movie: Finding Forrester (RIP Sean Connery)
TV Show: Monk
Cartoon: Rugrats, We Bare Bears
Class: Chemistry, Neuropsych
Colour: Blue!
Place to be: Hogwarts
Thing to do: Volleyball! Playing board games or reading
Milo Willows
No broom

Post by Milo Willows »

Name: Simone or Eso for my online presence.
B-Day date: 08/24
Personality: Easygoing | Kind | Expressive | Introspective
Where you live: Catskills (mountains south of Adirondacks)
Male/Female: Agender
Pet/s: Two cats and a pup! Therman, Manu, and Cocoa.
Fave book: I'd feel like a phony fan if I don't put an HP book so I'll just say my favorite in the series is The Goblet of Fire.
Movie: Pride, The Magnificent Seven, or The Old Guard
TV show: This is too difficult! Stranger, Broadchurch, Save Me, and Criminologist Himura and Mystery Writer Arisugawa
Toon: Over the Garden Wall, Teen Titans, Natsume Yuujinchou, Mushishi, One Piece, Wolf's Rain
Class: For Hogwarts it's Potions or Charms. As for real life, I think back on my Creative Writing classes fondly, particularly the ones I had with my favorite Professor who I still keep in contact with.
Colour: Mullberry Shadow (a purple gray), Moss Green, and Fresh Peaches
Place to be: Traipsing the fields on the farm my family owns.
Thing to do: Sit at my desk trading between reading, writing, drawing, and watching media.
✿.。.:* ☆:**:. pronouns : any, but they/them preferred.
Prof. Alexander Brighton
Moontrimmer

Post by Prof. Alexander Brighton »

Name: Chasen (or Chase)
B-Day date: January 31st
Personality: I'm shy, quiet, and an introvert. Not the best qualities, but I'm also very easy going, like to make friends, and help out whenever I can. I also enjoy listening to my music, especially in loud and/or busy places.
Where you live: Canada
Male/Female: Male
Pet/s: 8 plus the fish. I have 3 dogs (Sophie age 8, Chance age 7, and Starlight age 6), 2 cats (Cally age 13 and Hunter age 9), 1 gerbil named Sparky, he's 4. And I just got 2 Guinea Pigs named Scooter and Shadow 3 weeks ago) then there's the fish.
Fave book: My favourite book will always be Harry Potter.
Movie: Harry Potter.
TV show: I have a few favourite TV shows. There's Murdoch Mysteries, The Good Doctor, Lab Rats, and Mighty Med.
Cartoons: Pokemon.
Class: In Hogwarts, I like Defense Against the Dark Arts or any class that have to do with the Dark Arts and using magic. In real life, I have to say Science, although I am starting to enjoy some parts of Math (except for geometry and Algebra).
Colour: Blue and Red are my favourite colours.
Place to be: The real Hogwarts or the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, that place is cool too.
Thing to do: Playing Video Games.
Rose Pottermore
No broom

Post by Rose Pottermore »

Name: Shreya (In our language that's another name for a Goddess ;) )
Birthdate: 26 Decemeber
Personality: Bookworm, Friendly, Passionate, Enthusiastic, Nature lover, Creative, I like to do anything I get to, Very mad :P
Where you live: India
Male/Female: Female
Pet/s: Nope nope nope, I don't have any yet. (Though I'd love to have some dogs.)
Fave book: Harry Potter, The Chronicles Of Narnia, Sudha Murty's books, Where The Red Fern Grows, Every book I read is my favourite
Movie: Harry Potter, Marvel Movies (Iron Man, Thor, Spider Man, The Black Widow and all)
TV show: Not actually interested in TV shows
Cartoons: Doraemon
Class: Art, Cricket
Colour: All colours
Place to be: A library, woods, a waterfall, my room
Thing to do: Read, Paint, Organise my bookshelf, Watching movies, Going on hikes, Reading fanfiction, Learning something new, making candles, Doodling, Making new friends

Return to “Discussions”