The Story Circle (Sharing Space)

Moderator: Book Club Heads

Prof. Sky Alton
Twigger 90

The Story Circle (Sharing Space)

Post by Prof. Sky Alton »

You step into the circle of rosy light. Ranged around the sizable camp fire are many people sitting at their ease on sturdy benches of a lustrous wood. You take a seat, finding an assortment of cushions to make yourself comfy with. Someone passes you a branch stuck with toasted marshmallows and asks if you’ve got a story to share.

Welcome to the Story Circle! It’s effectively your own virtual campfire around which to tell stories. By this I mean you can post any bit of prose (fictional or not) you’ve been working on below for people to enjoy. This is a place for original short stories, extracts from longer projects or maybe even just an interesting experience you want to write down. Perhaps you’ve written something for an assignment or were just struck with the urge to create: whatever it is, we’d love to see it!

Basically, anything goes so long as it tells a story or part of one. Oh, and of course, it must be HOL-appropriate! Don’t make me prod you with my marshmallow stick. Speaking of which, if you’d like to comment on someone’s work, keep it respectful and constructive. This is a fun, collaborative space and it needs to stay that way.

That being said, get storytelling!

While you’re here, pay a visit to our other sharing spaces, The Fan Fic Fair and Poetry Pavilion.
"Growing up doesn't have to mean I lose the cape, the faith, the dream. I'm so done with that... I'm taking it back."
(Av/sig by S. Elf)

Return to “Quill and Ink”