May Prompt-Down Memory Lane

Moderator: Book Club Heads

Emily Spencer
Comet 180

May Prompt-Down Memory Lane

Post by Emily Spencer »

Hello there!

This month we'll be taking a stroll down memory lane. Keep in mind, it doesn't necessarily have to be your memories B)

Option 1
Create a book cover for your memoirs (either your real or HOL persona). It can be any style you like, just make sure the title is readable!

Option 2
Create an autobiography cover for a famous figure (historical, current, etc). The title and picture should reflect a sense of looking back on a memory.

As always, post your creations below so that you can receive points for it.

Reminder: Please keep your graphic to 600x600 or smaller, and write a brief description underneath what the graphic depicts.
“The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who’s going to stop me.”
Head Student/Slytherin Prefect/Student Teacher/Library & Book Club Head
Hannah Lovegood
Oakshaft 79

Re: May Prompt-Down Memory Lane

Post by Hannah Lovegood »

My book cover is of photos that I picked out from when I was younger that I really liked. These are all my adventures.

Janne Halla
Oakshaft 79

Post by Janne Halla »

The book cover is of a fictional (auto)biography of Amelia Earhart, titled Born to Fly. Its background consists of an old map, a torn paper with notes and superimposed on it, is an old photo of her with her airplane.
Hiya Debnath
Oakshaft 79

Post by Hiya Debnath »

This is the book cover of an autobiographical memoir of Hiya Debnath's years at Hogwarts with photos representing the seven subjects and also photos of her other favorite settings and memories.
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore.

Return to “Ink Splatters”