November - Hitori

Moderators: Prof. Polaris Black, Arianna Stonewater

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

November - Hitori

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

Welcome to November! Winter is in the air -- leave have turned colour in many places and/or are already off their trees. Frost (or ice) shows up on water troughs and wind shields. BrrRRRRR. So we have something nice and warming for you to do .... a Hitori!

Solve this Hitori and send me the solution in a HOL Forum PM titled "November - Hitori" by November 30th to earn 25 Hoots.

In case you are not familiar with the Hitori game, here is a brief look --
Hitori Objective / Rules
- Eliminate numbers until there are no duplicates in any row or column.
- Eliminate numbers by marking them in Black.
- You are not allowed to have two Black squares touching horizontally or vertically (diagonally is ok).
- Any White square can be reached from any other (i.e. they are connected).

Click here for more information on how to solve Hitori puzzles.

If you get stuck, you are welcome to send me what you have and I can tell you what is correct (or incorrect as the case may be).

Good luck! :ph34r:
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Re: November - Hitori

Sirius Fudge has sent in the correct answer!

Next is
Mia Fountain
Kendra Givens
Professor Will Lestrange
Karena Ward
Iverian Gnash
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Re: November - Hitori

Here's the answer!

Iverian Gnash
Karena Ward
Kendra Givens
Mia Fountain
Professor Will Lestrange
Sirius Fudge

have all earned 25 Hoots (each).

Return to “Challenges”