June - Pipes

Moderators: Prof. Polaris Black, Arianna Stonewater

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

June - Pipes

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

Have you played Pipes before? If not, what you do is take the pieces and make one continuous path.

You have four rectangular end-of-path shapes which do not rotate. You have an end-of-path piece which can rotate, the one with the circle. Rotate the path pieces so that all of the end-of-path pieces are connected with a continuous line. (In this instance, you will use all but one of the pipe pieces to complete the puzzle.)

direct link to puzzle

Send your solution to me via HOL forum PM with the subject "HOLLERS - Pipes" by 11:59 pm on June 30th (HOL time) to earn 25 Hoots.

Some folks use Paint and just get the squares and rotate them until it is solved. Others draw lines indicating the pathway. If I can figure it out, yay. If not, I'll ask. ^_^ If you get stuck, send me a HOL Forum PM titled "Hollers - Pipes - WD-40" and we can play with it.
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Re: June - Pipes

Professor Will Lestrange is first to send in the solution.

Who's next?

Hannah Lovegood

Followed by
Mia Fountain
Kendra Givens
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Re: June - Pipes

The solution to the puzzle:

People earning 25 Hoots are:
Hannah Lovegood
Kendra Givens
Mia Fountain
Professor Will Lestrange

Return to “Challenges”