Creature Magic: What's Your Favorite Magical Beast?

Moderator: Prefects

Aura Nightmoon
No broom

Re: Creature Magic: What's Your Favorite Magical Beast?

Post by Aura Nightmoon »

I like moon calves. Not only do they have the word moon in their name, but they only come out at the full moon, and they like to dance, just like me. They're also adorable.

Tags:
Katie Ring
No broom

Post by Katie Ring »

The Occamy is my favorite magical beast. It’s a beautiful creature. It’s interesting how it can shrink to fit into any item in seconds. I wonder if you could carry the Occamy in your pocket. I’m assuming the Occamy could shrink down and fit into it. I can see it poking its little head out of my pocket, traveling the world with me.
Silvana Mandeville
Silver Arrow

Post by Silvana Mandeville »

My favorite are Thunderbird and Bowtruckle. Thunderbird is pretty and has elegant vibes. As for Bowtruckle, it's really cute.
Song-Li Young
No broom

Post by Song-Li Young »

I really can't decide... If I had to decide rn it would be Nifflers but I haven't really studied all the Magical Creatures in the Movies or Books TBH. I also really like Buckbeak, so I guess I love Hippogriffs too. I also really enjoy how the Goblins are portrayed in Harry Potter Movies, they look cool-mazing! Oh and another one is probably those Merpeople I really liked them in the book.... IDK about in the movie though Hehehe! :D
Melina Malfoy
No broom

Post by Melina Malfoy »

I would have to say my favorite magical beast is definitely either the hippogriff and/or the niffler because i just love how the niffler goes for shiny objects like gold or silver ^_^
Esmee Malfoy
No broom

Post by Esmee Malfoy »

I think my absolute favorite is the Nifflers, like they are so cuteee!! :D
Darling Franxx
No broom

Post by Darling Franxx »

I haven't seen or read any mythical books in a while, but I really like kitsunes, I think they are really beautiful creatures with their 2-9 tails. I often relate to them because some myths tell that they can shapeshift and I often change personalities depending on who I am with . I also think they are very beautiful creatures no matter what they are doing. ! overall I really like them and I wish I could see them in reality. :D
Jaime Gagne
No broom

Post by Jaime Gagne »

My favorite magical beasts are fairies. They are small, human-like beasts with large insect-like wings. Fairies typically live in the woodlands and are considered to be vain. Wizards and witches often use them as decorations. Muggles believe that fairies represent love, magic, and spring time. I also love unicorns too.
Astrid Griffin
No broom

Post by Astrid Griffin »

I love the Niffler, Kneazle, and of course the Griffin.
Adeline Morior
Oakshaft 79

Post by Adeline Morior »

Demiguise. They are intelligent and soooo adorable. I would second that with the Occamy. Absolutely beautiful creatures. And just because I love cats I need to also list a Zouwu. :wub:

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore
Dani Kail
No broom

Post by Dani Kail »

My favorite Fantastic Creature is the Phoenix! I like the symbolism held behind them— about being reborn and starting a new life/era. I also just think they’re really cool and would be awesome to have as a pet.
Emma Tommie
No broom

Post by Emma Tommie »

I have to say I'm a fan of the smaller beasts rather than the ones that are larger-than-life. My first thought is a bowtruckle, those things are so dang cute! But I really really want a niffler named Sniffles I feel like it'd be the funniest little companion! I've also been so interested in kneazels. Their descriptions make me think they're more like a CatDog hybrid, but I feel like having something that gauges a person's character would be such a good excuse to get out of so many conversations and house guests! (Although I could totally see that backfiring on me.)
Evie Figg
Oakshaft 79

Post by Evie Figg »

I am a major animal lover so choosing just ONE for my favourite is quite the challenge! However, I can probably narrow it down to a top 5...

1. Unicorn
2. Hippogriff
3. Dragon
4. Mooncalf
5. Puffskein

These choices are all due to the fact that I either find these creatures adorable, or they'd be useful mounts! (maybe dragons not so much lol!)
Bea Meadows
No broom

Post by Bea Meadows »

I’m finding it incredibly difficult to pick just one but if I had to choose then I think it’d be a phoenix, theyre incredibly beautiful, loyal and have amazing healing powers. They also can burst into flames and be reborn from the ashes which is pretty cool. Other magical beasts that I like are the Antipodean opaleye, the Horned Serpent and the Runespoor.
Hiya Debnath
Oakshaft 79

Post by Hiya Debnath »

My favorite magical beast is a fairy. These proud, vain and beautiful creatures, sure teach a thing or two about self-love.
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore.
Maiden Moon
No broom

Post by Maiden Moon »

Hello! I love fantastic creatures in the wizarding world. My favorites have to be either thestrals or demiguises. Thestrals have scorpio vibes and dark and mysterious. Demiguises are just the cutest :wub:
Andromeda Beauchamp
No broom

Post by Andromeda Beauchamp »

Hi everyone! So, talking about favorite magical creatures, I have to say that I absolutely adore Nifflers. They're just too cute and mischievous, and who wouldn't want a little treasure-hunting friend like that? Besides Nifflers, I also have a soft spot for Thestrals. The idea that only those who have seen death can see them adds a layer of mystery and depth to these creatures. Oh, and Thunderbirds! There's something majestic and powerful about them that I find captivating. So, those are my top picks when it comes to magical beasts.

Return to “Fantastic Beasts”