The Paladin Prophecy: Ronnie - Dad's List of Rules to Live By

Moderator: Book Club Heads

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

The Paladin Prophecy: Ronnie - Dad's List of Rules to Live By

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

This whole story is sort of like Mr. Toad's Wild Ride to me. Heroines and heroes and villains galore and things happening which are not possible, and yet, they are happening. What resolutions, plot lines, did you like? What needs to continue on? Does the story end for you, at the end of the book, or does it seem obvious that there is a lot more to come?

Please remember to include spoiler tags when discussing specifics.
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
Warp 10000

Re: The Paladin Prophecy: Ronnie - Dad's List of Rules to Live By

Post by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black »

The end of the book is definitely not the end of the story to me. Fortunately, I know that there are two more books of the series. (I sort of hope there will be even more books than that to come along!)

I found some things in it to be definitely scary. There is talk about aphotic technology, the cause, or source of it which is so much like what is in some of the legends of indigenous people, of that which is termed, as it were indeed, dead-beginning mind. And how contagious it is.

I totally did love Elise's communication with the horse! And how some of the people of that 'squad' were able to use their strengths to greatest effect (and how yes, they each have their weaknesses but manage to deal with them and continue on with doing what is needed anyway). Nick is nifty! He might not be the sharpest crayon in the pack but he is just utterly great. :D

I'm not sure about the end of the story -- of the 'plane crash'. I don't think Will's father dies but I don't know what happened either. And to find out who Will's father actually is ... :o

I think one of the best things is Coach Jericho! GO BEAR!
*Avatar & Siggy by Cheeky XVIx!Cosmo* ... Siggy image by Susan Seddon Boulet *** Avatar from Leverage
"You have the inborn natural right to remain silent. Don't think about it, don't talk about it, shuush ....... STILL." ~ Xaris

Return to “Book Teasers”