Who Do You Like Most In The Harry Potter Movies?

Discussions About the Harry Potter World

Moderator: Prefects

Coryphee Etoile
No broom

Post by Coryphee Etoile »

My favorite characters: Emma as Hermione, Helena as Bellatrix, Evanna as Luna, and Julie as Molly.

I can't wait to see HBP and DH!!
Last edited by Coryphee Etoile on Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Coryphee Etoile ~ Gryffindor First Year
Wand: Bloodwood and Dragon Heartstring 11 3/4 inches
Thanks to Noora Novel for the SigImage
Coryphee Etoile
No broom

I love everyone!

Helena, Emma, Evanna, Bonnie, Alan Rickman, Julie, Mark, Dan, and Rupert win the prize though!!!
Prof. Ignis Divine
No broom

Post by Prof. Ignis Divine »

The best character of the fims is certainly Prof Umbridge, I'm laughing all the time at her in the film ^^ /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />
Coryphee Etoile
No broom

I love Bellatrix Umbridge and Hermione.

...yes i narrowed my list down finally
Leo Black
No broom

Post by Leo Black »

Snape has got to be the coolest actor on the set. He shows true character. The twins playing Fred and George are really funny too. I saw an interview after the third movie, and they said that someone gave them a bra full of potatoes! Rupert Grint is okay. I like the way his voice cracks in some of the movies. but I really think Daniel Radcliffe is one of the best and my favorite actor on the set. I know a lot of people who act like him and he makes you feel like you've known him for years. The same goes for Emma and Rupert. Bonnie (Ginny) looks hot to me, as far as looks go.
Last edited by Leo Black on Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lyza Zhen Haliwell
No broom

Post by Lyza Zhen Haliwell »

I'll have to go with snape too. His character is just great and even the way he plays it. Harry is just pathetic. I don't like his character and the way Daniel Plays it.
|7 1/2" Mahogany w/ Unicorn Hair|GRYFFINDOR|3rd yr|
|PPC|Proud Rabbleteer|MuggleBorn|

siggy by Ceri McHawk
Terri-Anne Colby
No broom

Post by Terri-Anne Colby »

I may have posted in here before but i can't be bothered to have a look all through all the posts to see if i have /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

My favourite character is Hermione and out of the three best friends in order it's Hermione, Harry and Ron

I've liked Hermione is all of the films. But Harry i didn't like him so much in the first two films. But since he's grown up i like him. Ron, he annoys me at times, i wish he'd stop pulling faces sometimes.
Doll made in dollzmania.com
Endang Potter
No broom

Post by Endang Potter »

The Movie Harry Potter :-? hm....... I like all the movie /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
The character film, I Love Harry Potter hehehe......... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />
Magically Greetings

Endang Potter | en806 | Gryfindor | Second Year
Kenzie Jones
No broom

Post by Kenzie Jones »

probably Hermione or Harry even though he's ugly! Luna LOvegood is funny though!
Gabrielle Belmont
No broom

Post by Gabrielle Belmont »

Lucius Malfoy! I think is wonderful the way he looks with the long hair. And he has really cold eyes, and looks so evil! I love him...
And Snape...I think he is an amazing character, he is very misterious! He is a fantastic actor!
Proud Slytherin/Second year.

Do not pity the dead. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love.
The emblem,shield, and colors of my noble ancestor, Salazar Slytherin,will suffice for everyone.
Castora Grimsby
No broom

Post by Castora Grimsby »

Severus Snape. Forever. I find him fascinating. I'm a fan of Alan Rickman in general. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
Noora Novel
No broom

Post by Noora Novel »

castora grimsby wrote:QUOTE (castora grimsby @ Dec 21 2007, 08:03 PM) Severus Snape. Forever. I find him fascinating. I'm a fan of Alan Rickman in general. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />
I agree! He's three times my age, but I still think he's one of the most adorable actors out there.
Vivian Isabelle Victoire
No broom

Post by Vivian Isabelle Victoire »

Doesn't anyone like Draco? He's so cute! Snape and Lucius are definitely hot too (:
Aylarah Scale
Oakshaft 79

Post by Aylarah Scale »

Vivian I agree with all of that except for the Snape part. I love him to bits but his appearance does nothing for me /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> But I love Draco and Lucius! They're all not evil, just misunderstood!
Aylarah Scale | ay600 | Ravenclaw 5th Year |
First Friend | Eagle Adopter | Hogsmeade Herald Editor| Ravenclaw Head Librarian
Sig and av made by the wonderful Aubrielle MacKenna
Ariel Kingston
No broom

Post by Ariel Kingston »

I know this has been said many times before by Alan Rickman as Snape was just wonderful. How many actors have the charism and don't even start me on that wonderful voice of his. Though he is a significantly older actor then the age Snape should have been he pulls it off flawlessly. Of course i am a bit bias since I'm not only a fan of Snape but Alan as well.
Mia Vardales
No broom

Post by Mia Vardales »

Even if i'm not a big fan of this character in the books, I love the superb job Jason Isaacs did with "his" Lucius Malfoy.

He's scary, evil, haughty, mean toward his own son. (Have you noticed the way he's always hitting Draco with his cane and scolding him in front of Potter?) He's right the way I always imagined Lucius to be. A cold, abusive, calculating man. A monster dressed in silk and fur.
Mia Vardales|Second Year|Deputy Leader of the Sneer Squad

"We'll have another chat soon, when you've had time to
think things over and decided where your loyalties lie."
Sophie Delacour
No broom

Post by Sophie Delacour »

My favorite character in the Harry Potter movies is definitely Snape. Alan Rickman does an excellent job portraying him. He's just the way I picture him in the books, and I love his voice. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />
Sosha McGonagall
No broom

Post by Sosha McGonagall »

My favourite characters in Harry Potter are:
1- Professor Mcgonagall
2- The weasley twins
3- Snape
4- Draco Malfoy.

Maggie Smith has always been one of my favourite actresses.
I have had a crush on The Phelp twins since the first Harry Potter Movie.
Snape and Draco, are just so evil but yet kind-hearted so I love them too!
Love is the greatest magic, it can put you on top of the world, or it can destroy your world...

G r y f f i n d o r !
Lili Lintball
No broom

Post by Lili Lintball »

snape, the weasley twins, and malfoy <3
And power-hungry Slytherin
loved those of great ambition.
Vivyx Ventricosa
No broom

Post by Vivyx Ventricosa »

Oh lord there are so many attractive people in these movies.

Sirius Black: Gary Oldman does an excellent job of being Sirius. plus he looks incredibly hot as him too. Not normally tho ><

Severus Snape : wow Alan Rickman has the perfect voice for Snape. Not so sure about the looks though cause he's supposed to be slender and his hair is supposed to be greasier. This snape is a little chubby XD but he still has that sexy snape way to him. lol

Ron Weasley: Rupert Grint is beyond adorable and a perfect ron. he has his humor down pat.

The Weasley Twins: extremely cute :] And exactly as I pictured them in the books.

Draco Malfoy: Tom has that perfect sneer, and he's quite attractive as well.

Luna Lovegood: she's so cute haha. a perfect Luna. her far-away voice is great and exactly like I pictured it.

the first dead Dumbledore was better. :[ RIP

Lucius Malfoy is pretty good lookin' and has that perfect evil presence to him.

but i HATE Daniel Radcliffe.
his face bothers me so much. And he's too overenthusiastic.

and I dislike Ginny in the movies. her hair is Brown when it is supposed to be flaming red. And she just bores me. eugh.

in fact Harry's eyes are blue in the movies and in every book its mentioned that he has his mother's green eyes.
they can't seem to get color right in the movies.

srry about my ranting but little things like those irk me to no end. XD
Last edited by Vivyx Ventricosa on Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Harry Potter Talk”