Who Do You Like Most In The Harry Potter Movies?

Discussions About the Harry Potter World

Moderator: Prefects

Amy Vision
No broom

Post by Amy Vision »

My crush has to be Harry He's soooooo cute! /wub.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> As for my favourite character, it's a tie between Hermione and Ron. Ron is the funny one, and Hermione is the smart aleck. But sometimes, they are the opposite of each other. Sometimes Ron is the smart one and Hermione is the one that makes me smile /happy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="^_^" border="0" alt="happy.gif" /> Though overall, their arguments make it worth while. Espesially the one where Hermione is trying to explain to Harry and Ron how Cho feels after Cho kisses Harry. Priceless! Have fun!

Edit: Amy, please check your PM inbox, Leah
Edit2: Edited netspeak, Dom
Last edited by Amy Vision on Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
I made this sig myself. feel free to PM me
if you would like me to make you one.

|Amy James Vision|Keeper of the Secrets|
|Chocolate Freak|Snape Hater|Harry Potter Lover|
Josie Monkelly
No broom

Post by Josie Monkelly »

the Twins that's for sure! They're funny, and I like troublemakers... Woo! They're pretty cute too.
Prof. Rachel Selenia
Silver Arrow

Post by Prof. Rachel Selenia »

Actually I don't have a crush on anyone in HP... My favourite character has to be Hermione. She's so much like me! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> But we're not totally alike, just reminding of each other. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> You know, studying hard and such. Yes, I like her very much.
But I have to say that the Twins are sooo funny! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
Rachel Selenia || Hufflepuff || Professor Emeritus
Illusen Jean
No broom

Post by Illusen Jean »

My crush is definately Harry! In every movie he gets cuter and cuter!!!!!! But my fave character is most definately Hermione! She is SO SMART!!!
Jenny Marsden
No broom

Post by Jenny Marsden »

Harry! He is the most attractive guy in the movie! He gets more grown up every movie especially in the 4th one! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited content, Dom
Last edited by Jenny Marsden on Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Emily Callis

wand: pine wand,nine and one-half inches long, kelpie heartstring
Go Cardinals!
Prof. Dom Gaidin
Moontrimmer

Post by Prof. Dom Gaidin »

Please note that while we appreciate many students are of an age with certain characters and actors, HOL is not a fangirl site, and as such we do not approve such comments as many that I have just edited or deleted (deleted due to spammish nature of posts).
Please keep all topics and comments G-rated and appropriate to HOL. One or two word posts which add nothing to the conversation are spam, and as noted in the pinned topics found around the forum, should be left on the tips of your tongues, not the tips of the moderators delete button.

Cheers, Dom
Dom Gaidin | pr_dom | Hufflepuff Professor
'By nature of definition, only the coward is capable of the highest heroism.'
'The sooner I fall behind, the more time I'll have to catch up.'
Davena Kelpie
No broom

Post by Davena Kelpie »

I really like Hermione! I totally loved when she punched Malfoy! It has to be one of my favourite moments in the movie! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />
Tulojow Nagde
No broom

Post by Tulojow Nagde »

I really liked the original Prof. Dumbledore in PS/COS. I thought he was very true to the character and was a good match. The new Dumbledore is okay, but I really miss the first one.

I'm a little too old to have a crush on any of the student characters, but that leaves a wider choice open to me /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> I must say I have a quite a crush on Sirius, too.
Sometimes life gives us lessons sent in ridiculous packaging.
- Dar Williams
Never Headbutt A Unicorn!Image
Prof. Maya Winters
Silver Arrow

Post by Prof. Maya Winters »

None of the guys in the movies have been old enough for me to have a crush on, except perhaps Wood in the first movie when it came out, OotP should be better though with more of the older years involved! As for characters I like I think Fred and George have to be the best (in books and movies). They just have so much fun with everything, they're great.
Thanks to Dario for providing me with the shiny butterflies for my sig/av ^^
Adelaide Carson
No broom

Post by Adelaide Carson »

I like Hermione best because she is most like me. Although Harry is awfully cute. And I guess Ron is too. /wub.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" />
Signature made by me. PM me if you want one! (I can't do animation yet, though. Sorry!)
Proud Lion
Wand: Redwood, 8 and 3/4 inches, Phoenix Feather core
Pet: Snowy Owl named Starr
Wattle Neurotic
No broom

Post by Wattle Neurotic »

favourite character...Professor Snape /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> mainly because it's Alan Rickman and i have nothing but admiration for his talent. having said that the twins are a blast! but i don't crush on any of the younger characters, makes me feel old *lol*
Livia Taro
No broom

Post by Livia Taro »

I like Hermione the best, I dont no why though
Alexandra Rowley
No broom

Post by Alexandra Rowley »

Wattle Neurotic wrote:favourite character...Professor Snape /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> mainly because it's Alan Rickman and i have nothing but admiration for his talent. having said that the twins are a blast! but i don't crush on any of the younger characters, makes me feel old *lol*
Oh yay, someone who likes Alan Rickman's talent! I didn't know anyone else actually thought of Snape as their favorite character...well, except for the rabid fangirls *is guilty of being a civilized, non-rabid Snape fangirl*. Oh well. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Hmm...I also like Sirius...and Remus (minus that stupid moustache he has in the movie)...oh, and my favourite (well, second favourite) has to be...Lucious Malfoy! *has a thing for the older character* Who knows, maybe I'll befriend one of those weird Voldemort lovers and start obsessing over Voldemort. o.O; On second thought...never mind.

>.<; Oops, dang it! I've rambled again...curse my hands for typing what I'm thinking! Must...post...before...type...too...much...uggh. *posts*
"This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting."
"I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory, even stopper death—if you aren't as big a bunch of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." - Snape
Wand: Spruce, 10½ inches, unicorn mane
Anna Blackwell
No broom

Post by Anna Blackwell »

i have a disgustingly cute fangirl crush on oliver wood. my friends in college make fun of me ^^ /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

but acting wise, mcGonagall has to be my favourite.
Wattle Neurotic
No broom

Post by Wattle Neurotic »

Alexandra Rowley wrote:Oh yay, someone who likes Alan Rickman's talent! I didn't know anyone else actually thought of Snape as their favorite character...well, except for the rabid fangirls *is guilty of being a civilized, non-rabid Snape fangirl*. Oh well. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Hmm...I also like Sirius...and Remus (minus that stupid moustache he has in the movie)...oh, and my favourite (well, second favourite) has to be...Lucious Malfoy! *has a thing for the older character* Who knows, maybe I'll befriend one of those weird Voldemort lovers and start obsessing over Voldemort. o.O; On second thought...never mind.

>.<; Oops, dang it! I've rambled again...curse my hands for typing what I'm thinking! Must...post...before...type...too...much...uggh. *posts*
*lol* that made me laugh, i'd like to think of myself as a civilised, non rabid Snape fangirl as well /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> his character is just awesome! and Alan Rickman is an amazing actor. waaah! Sirius and Remus, yes yes, i love reading their parts in the books...i'd have to say PoA is my favourite book so far mainly because of them /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> and Lucius...amazingly he's my second favourite character as well! i thought i was all alone /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Jason Isaacs does him so incredibly well...then again, he does evil so incredibly well in general *lol* wow, i may also, have a thing for the older character...and actor... /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />
Arwen Tonks
No broom

Post by Arwen Tonks »

I love Hermione, Hagrid and McGonagall! I think they're just as I imagined them. Harry too really apart from his eye colour, they could have at least used contact lenses to change them green! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> I really do think they did a good job of the characters. Snape! He's amazing, I love Alan Rickman!
A x
If I'm good, I'll go to Hogwarts when I die.
"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost." - Aragorn's poem.
"Maybe I'm a Lion..." - Squall
Ali Einstein
No broom

Post by Ali Einstein »

Hermione and the twins! The twins are soo funny! I love them(just as characters)lol!
Sig and Avatar made by Cho @ Sig 'N Av Palace
Blake McMichael
No broom

Post by Blake McMichael »

If we're going by looks, it's got to be Emma Watson. No doubt about it.

As far as acting goes, I definitely liked the late Richard Harris as Dumbledore. Robbie Coltrane, Devon Murray, and Alan Rickman have also done a really good job.
Livia Taro
No broom

Post by Livia Taro »

I like lots of people in the movies!!!

I like Fred and George because they finish each others sentences like there minds are one!!! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I like Hermione because she is smart! And knows like everything!

I like Harry because he is brave!! Very Brave!!

I like more people but AI got to go!!

BYE

~Livia
Emma Greene
No broom

Post by Emma Greene »

I don't really have a particular favourite. But Fred and George really made me laugh all the time. But Harry is the main character, it is not difficult not to like him. Meanwhile, Hermione is so smart and organized, who I admired to be, I'm a really messy person. So seriously, it is pretty hard to make a decision who I really like in the movie.

Return to “Harry Potter Talk”