Favorite Character

Discussions About the Harry Potter World

Moderator: Prefects

Wesley Heart-Tonks
No broom

Re: Favorite Character

Post by Wesley Heart-Tonks »

My favourite character is Tonks! Second favourite is Luna Lovegood.
If I had a favorite villain, it would be Bellatrix...don't ask me why :D
Emily Catherine
No broom

Post by Emily Catherine »

For the longest time it was Hermione but as I have gotten older it has become Luna, Tonks, and Lupin:)
Cassanndra Mill
No broom

Post by Cassanndra Mill »

my favorite characters are the weasley twins
Cole Thronheart
No broom

Post by Cole Thronheart »

My favorite character is Draco. While reading the books starting at nine years old, I knew he wasn’t a good person but as I got older and the books went on I saw how much he struggled. And I know not everyone will agree with me and that’s okay. Im not saying he didn’t have a choice because he definitely did, he just chose the wrong ones. He didn’t really grow up with the best roll models, his father was arrogant and bigoted. Draco was always trying to win his fathers affection. Half-Blood Prince is what really sold me on him. We see him fall apart and really take in exactly what he had volunteered for. It also might have some to do with him being cute not just Tom Felton playing him in the movies but the picture I have of him when I read the books lol. I just feel for the guy.
Silvana Mandeville
Silver Arrow

Post by Silvana Mandeville »

My favorite character are Draco Malfoy and Luna Lovegood!
Aura Nightmoon
No broom

Post by Aura Nightmoon »

It's hard to pick only one, but if I had to, it would be Luna. I also really like Neville, Professor McGonagall, and Professor Snape.
Isabelle Fleur Riddle
No broom

Post by Isabelle Fleur Riddle »

My favorite characters are Ginny Weasly and Draco Malfoy.
Corin Balor
No broom

Post by Corin Balor »

This is a very difficult question. I really like Remus and Sirius. Since I have to chose, I will go with Sirius.

First off, he's a great role model for Harry despite everything he's been through. During the Goblet of Fire he talks to Harry because he wants to be involved in Harry's life and he wants to make sure he's okay. He does this despite the fact that the entire wizarding world is out looking for him. He offers Harry a home away from the Dursley's despite not seeing him for the past twelve years. I also feel like his hugs would be the best.
Sam Reaper
No broom

Post by Sam Reaper »

Mine is easily Fleur Delacour. She dealt with rude comments from Molly, Ginny and Hermione, fought against the Veela stereotypes, and was a champion in the Triwizard tournament, as well as helping in the battle of Hogwarts. (She also stuck by Bill after he was attacked by Fenrir). All around she was loyal, brave and courageous.
Cari Lupin
No broom

Post by Cari Lupin »

Honestly my favorite character is Draco Malfoy not because I have tons of Draco merch but the fact that he's relatable to a lot of kids now in our generation. Where we would feel pressured into doing something because it's "cool" or our parents are forcing us to do so. He could be really cold, rude, but you have to understand where he's coming from, considering he doesn't have the most awesome childhood. He was only taught to hate muggle-borns and that pure-bloods are superior but if he would to be taught something different as a kid, he would be less of a snob. Overall I love Draco and Tom Felton does an amazing job at portraying him.
Sup Smith
No broom

Post by Sup Smith »

Hi! I saw this post about our favorite character and i simply wanted to share mine too.

My favorite characters are without hesitation the Weasley twins and Remus Lupin. I just found some sort of comfort seeing them. :D
Cole Pear
No broom

Post by Cole Pear »

My favorite character will always be Sirius because who could ask for a cooler godfather ^_^
Adeline Morior
Oakshaft 79

Post by Adeline Morior »

Ooo! This looks fun. Although my answer would probably bore. My favourite characters would be Luna, Newt and Dumbledore. Although I do love a few of the other characters such as Remus, Snape, Sirius, Hagrid and McGonagall. :lol:

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore
Nalia Awer
No broom

Post by Nalia Awer »

I find it very difficult to answer this question, because there are so many interesting characters, but I think I'll go with Fred Weasley. I just love his humor and his outgoing personality, something I miss in myself. He's also very caring and protective about the people he loves. At the same time, Fred and his brother George are really overlooked by their siblings and their parents. Their both really smart, even though they don't use their time for schoolwork. I like Fred more than George, because he is the more reckless one of them and, as someone that was told multiple times to loosen up a bit, I admire him for this.
But, as I said, he's not the only interesting character. Someone I wish we would get more Information about is Regulus Black. I want to know his journey and how he went from an assumed trusted Death Eater (I don't think Voldemort would have chosen his House Elf if he wasn't) to the man that died trying to destroy his master.
I want to know how his and Sirius upbringing was and how it influenced their relationship. I think his perspective in school with the upcoming war outside would be really interesting too.
I could go on and on about both of them.
Lana Malone
No broom

Post by Lana Malone »

My favourite character would have to be Draco Malfoy. I find him attractive (sorry I had to say it) but not just because of that. He's a really underated charatcer that deserved more time in the books and more screentime as he's incredibly witty and entertaining. A lot of people also don't understand his stuggle between the bad and the good side. I believe he's truly a good person who didn't have anyone who could guide him.
Evie Figg
Oakshaft 79

Post by Evie Figg »

Minerva McGonagall

She's been my favourite for 20+ years, and for different reasons throughout the years.

At first, I thought her animagus form, a cat, was so cool when I was a kid, having cats as my favourite animal.

Flash forward to adult life, weaving in and out of the Harry Potter universe, I recently read more into her life before Hogwarts.

Her life story, and sacrifices, mirror mine in a way that I never thought I'd relate to on such a level with a character before.

She's an incredible role model, and I am so glad she has been an admirable figure in my life, and will always continue to do so ^_^
Nieve Knox
No broom

Post by Nieve Knox »

A Favourite character… geez. That is one of the hardest things to ask but I think I know mines. (P.S I love ALL characters except he who must not be named ofc but i had to choose) My favourite character is Hagrid. Now hear me out. He is like a father figure to Harry which i admire throughout the whole series but the relationship he grows with the kids just melts my heart. Whilst also being a comedy character which i love the books and movies show that he has real motions too. for example Aragon’s death and the supposed death of harry before he obviously well, dosent die. But yeah, Hagrid is the best friend and adult figure I have always wanted to look up to and will always be my comfort and favourite character.

Return to “Harry Potter Talk”