Deathly Hallows - Which one would you choose?

Discussions About the Harry Potter World

Moderator: Prefects

Brynn Morris
No broom

Re: Deathly Hallows - Which one would you choose?

Post by Brynn Morris »

I feel that all of the deathly allows are important and they all have different things about them that cause people to chose one over the other. While the Elder Wand and the Resurrection Stone both have attractive qualities, I would personally choose the Invisibility Cloak. I would not want to possess something that could potentially cause me to be a target. If knowledge got out that I possessed either the elder wand or the resurrection stone, I could potentially be targeted. The invisibility cloak is easy to hide and so cool. I would never use it in an illegal way, but the ability to become invisible amazes me.
Elette de Biville
No broom

Post by Elette de Biville »

I would choose cloak. Can you imagine all the adventures, that I could go on with this item? And unless the others two, there is no harm in using it.
Elette de Beville
Albus Togglebog
No broom

Post by Albus Togglebog »

I would pick the invisibility cloak.
"One can never have enough socks..."
Albus
May Dobby rest in peace...
Marley Chase
No broom

Post by Marley Chase »

I would choose the Cloak of Invisibility because I would like to go around undetected. It is also very useful in extremely dangerous situations and of course if you need to just slip some food under the cloak from the kitchen without anyone noticing.
Isa Vestal
No broom

Post by Isa Vestal »

As much as I’d want to say the invisibility cloak, I’d probably go for the Elder Wand. I’d definitely keep my own wand as a backup and wouldn’t tell anyone that I possessed such great power. As someone who takes the story of the Three Brothers (the story itself; that Death forged the three Hallows) as myth, I don’t think that the Wand would have very severe ramifications, as long as the user was never found to be in possession of it. As a rather unassuming looking person myself, I think I would be able to avoid most suspicion.

On the other hand, I probably wouldn’t choose the other two Hallows because they simply wouldn’t be necessary to me. Though it might be nice to talk to people who have passed away, I don’t have many people in my life who have yet faced death. As I could easily cast an invisibility charm on myself or buy a Demiguise cloak or something similar, I wouldn’t have the need for the cloak either. I’d even argue that a charm is better than the cloak because the cloak could easily slip off or be forgotten somewhere.

Pigfarts, Pigfarts, here I come!
Pigfarts, Pigfarts, yum yum yum!
Aedrie Rose
No broom

Post by Aedrie Rose »

I'd probably choose the Invisibility cloak. It doesn't seem to have too big of a flaw compared to the other two. And I could escape from awkward or dangerous situations.
Jack Notre
No broom

Post by Jack Notre »

Honestly, my choice would definitely be the in visibility cloak, it would really help me sneak past people only way to do something stupid.
Rose Liles
No broom

Post by Rose Liles »

I would choose the resurrection stone. There a lot of people that impacted my own life that I wish to ask questions to...
Rose Liles
No broom

Post by Rose Liles »

Aedrie Rose wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:20 pm I'd probably choose the Invisibility cloak. It doesn't seem to have too big of a flaw compared to the other two. And I could escape from awkward or dangerous situations.
I would do the same if I were to choose the invisibility cloak.
Alondra Gonzalez
No broom

Post by Alondra Gonzalez »

I think I would want the Elder Wand. After all it is the most powerful wand. Just imagine all the things you could do with something like that. I also would't tell anybody because I wouldn't want it to fall into the wrong hands.
Aireen Kamal
No broom

Post by Aireen Kamal »

Definitely the cloak, it my be very selfish but if I can be invisible then I'd be able to physically get anything I want and even know whatever i want to know.
Emerald Wolvenhowl
Oakshaft 79

Post by Emerald Wolvenhowl »

It would be so very tempting to have the Elder wand but then knowing the problems that can come with it and the responsibility, it would be much better if I opted for the cloak. If I was ever without my wand, portkey or floo powder I might be able to get from A to B with free Muggle travel. :)
Song-Li Young
No broom

Post by Song-Li Young »

Oooo... The choices, the choices... and I can only choose one... okay lets see...

I think I would go with the Resurrection Stone because honestly I would love to see a lot of the family & pets who I have lost and would never see again, until due time. But only if I was allowed to only bring them back to the living world as there formal-selves if not I guess the only option is the invisibility cloak, cause hey.. Halloween is coming up and I need a good disguise!!! Hehehe!!! :P
Aura Nightmoon
No broom

Post by Aura Nightmoon »

If the Resurrection Stone would work properly, I would want that to bring back my little sister's dad because he was so nice to my two older little sisters and me even though we weren't his, and I miss him a lot. But, since it never seems to work properly in that manner, I guess I would choose the Invisibility Cloak. Sometimes I wish I could be invisible; that way, my little sisters wouldn't bother me so much when I'm trying to study or have alone time.
Isabelle Fleur Riddle
No broom

Post by Isabelle Fleur Riddle »

I think I would choose the Elder Wand. I find wands fascinating, especially the Elder wand. It is also a very powerfull wand and you could use it as an defence weapon.
Esmee Malfoy
No broom

Post by Esmee Malfoy »

I think I would choose the invisibility cloak because idk I feel like it would come very handy :D
Harry Walles
Oakshaft 79

Post by Harry Walles »

I would choose the Invisibility Cloak. I could then go around and do mischief without anyone knowing!
Louis Walles
Moontrimmer

Post by Louis Walles »

I would really like to go with the Elder Wand.
"He who fights too long against the dragons becomes a dragon himself; and if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss will gaze into you" ~ Nietzsche
Fauna Taquini
No broom

Post by Fauna Taquini »

I would want the Elder Wand.

It is because I love spells the most.

If I could I will try to summon or go after the other Deathly Hallows with the Elder Wand.
Lana Malone
No broom

Post by Lana Malone »

I would take the Invisibility Cloak. It would be really fun to sneak around the castle in the middle of the night and not getting caught. It would also provide you to discover new information without people knowing what you know. You could also hide from someone. I think I would really enjoy having the cloak and dicovering new posibilites to use it.

Return to “Harry Potter Talk”