The Future of Harry Potter

Discussions About the Harry Potter World

Moderator: Prefects

Prof. Maxim Trevelyan
Nimbus 1000

The Future of Harry Potter

Post by Prof. Maxim Trevelyan »

We got the books, movies, more books that complement the main story, more movies about other characters, music, a play, video and mobile games, and an attraction in Orlando. There is, however, great potential to retell many more stories, of the past, or of the future.

I recently discovered the joys of playing VR games and I think there is great potential with virtual reality. When the technology advances a little, I would love to see a game where you can visit Hogwarts and the grounds in a more immersive way. I would also be interested in a TV series, maybe from the time of the Founders.

What would you guys like to see? What do you think is most likely to happen?
...also a platonic soulmate and a hot mess of a human being.
Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
Comet 140

Re: The Future of Harry Potter

Post by Prof. Sindor Aloyarc »

You had me at a VR, immersive experience.

Then you blew my mind at the thought of a series based on the time of the founders. Holy #obsessed!

Never even occurred to me how cool that would be, but I’d love to see ideas like these flourishing someday.
Deputy Headmaster | Deputy Head of Ravenclaw
"⁠—Starry, starry night. Paint your palette blue & grey."
Brynn Morris
No broom

Re: The Future of Harry Potter

Post by Brynn Morris »

A VR experience in the Harry Potter world would be so cool. I have been playing many different games from the Harry Potter world but actually being able to walk around Hogwarts would be amazing. Imagine being able to walk around Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley and experience it all. There are so many movies, games, products, and other things but this world still has a broad future and high potential ahead. :D

Return to “Harry Potter Talk”