What character would you be?

Discussions About the Harry Potter World

Moderator: Prefects

Skylar Peyton
No broom

Re: What character would you be?

Post by Skylar Peyton »

There are so many characters that I love, but my favorite is Hermione. She's smart, loves to study, but also values friendship and cares about others. If I could be a combination of characters, I would be Hermione mixed with a bit of Neville, Harry, Ron, and Luna. I do like some of the non student characters too, but I would prefer to be a Hogwarts student than staff or other non student.
Calliope Rose
No broom

Post by Calliope Rose »

I would most likely be a combination of Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger.

My Draco side would be that I have issues with trust but when I meet the right friends they are more like family and I'm not the best at keeping my anger under-wraps. My Hermione side would be that I love to learn. I try to take part in all of the activities available, I hand in my assignments on time and my love for my friends goes beyond anything else. B)
Heather Morganson
No broom

Post by Heather Morganson »

I think that if I had the choice of being a certain character I would honestly be torn between two characters. In some ways because of the fact that I tend to write rather long essays or papers I would love to be Hermione Granger especially since I am always reading. In other ways I would love to be Bellatrix Lestrange because there are times when I think that everyone as their own version of evil in them depending on the things that they are going through during that time.
Harry Walles
Oakshaft 79

Post by Harry Walles »

I would love to be Remus Lupin, he was such a skilled wizard and such a good character in general!
Louis Walles
Moontrimmer

Post by Louis Walles »

My favourite character is Sirius Black and I would definitely want to be him.
"He who fights too long against the dragons becomes a dragon himself; and if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss will gaze into you" ~ Nietzsche
Emily Spencer
Comet 180

Post by Emily Spencer »

That's a hard one as I can identify with several of the characters. If I had to make a choice, it would be a mix between Hermione Granger and Molly Weasley with a little bit of Severus Snape thrown in the mix as well. My Ravenclaw side brings out the Hermione in me and I can be a bit of a know-it-all (or so I'm told). Like Molly, I am super protective of my family and woe be unto you if you mess with them. Severus Snape is the ultimate anti-hero, and I can definitely see that in myself as well.
“The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who’s going to stop me.”
Head Student/Slytherin Prefect/Student Teacher/Library & Book Club Head
Doubhee Pevensy
No broom

Post by Doubhee Pevensy »

I think I would be a secondary character like Luna Lovegood or Ginny Weasley. I'm here, I can help, but I don't always have to be in the main plot !
Ina Mandarina
No broom

Post by Ina Mandarina »

I would be a combination of Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood and Andromeda Black. I've always looked up to Hermione, I love reading books and I also have that kind of brown hair. Luna Lovegood, because I can always find beauty in different things and some people find that strange. And Andromeda Black, because I always 'fight' for equality and make sure everything is fair. So if I were Black even if my parents were against me marrying a muggle I'd still do it if I loved the guy. That doesn't mean that I'd betray my whole family for a guy, but that if someone is wrong, even if that someone is a member of my family, I would speak up.
Fauna Taquini
No broom

Post by Fauna Taquini »

I would like to be Hermione Granger, Nymphadora Tonks and Neville Longbottom.

Hermione Granger can think of spells fast.

Nymphadora Tonks self taught herself in producing a Patronus Charm.

Neville Longbottom is very brave.
Jenn Draguar
No broom

Post by Jenn Draguar »

I am, for better or worse, right smack into a Hermione archetype with my own life; it would almost feel strange saying anyone else.
For a day job, my work revolves around research, project and team management, and I have to have a lot of answers to a handful of disciplines. Not unlike how Hermione operates. Though, thanks to my friends and family, I have embraced my more fun side as of late but have masked it as a way to understand people, new cultures, and experiences more.

Always learning!

I even discovered recently that my long, brown, frizzy hair is actually quite wavy/curly, not unlike descriptions of Hermione in late HP original series and fanfics. So there's that. :D
Ayumu Yamamoto
No broom

Post by Ayumu Yamamoto »

I would be one of the Weasley Twins.
I always found them so funny and I think I could be one of them because I kinda feel like I‘m a bit how they are.
(Probably bcs my personality built out of them and I am who I am bcs of them)

(Bcs = because)

So I would be very happy to be a Wesley twin.
Adeline Morior
Oakshaft 79

Post by Adeline Morior »

It is hard as all these characters are so unique on their own. If I had to compare myself, I would be Personality based a strong Luna Lovegood mixed in with a lot of Newt Scamander and a little bit of Hermione Granger.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore
Viviana Kingston
No broom

Post by Viviana Kingston »

I think I’d be a bit of Newt Scamander and Ronald Weasley combined, maybe throw in a bit of Draco Malloy in there too. The Ronald Weasley is more of a nod to when I first started watching the Harry Potter movies, I couldn’t get his slang out of my mouth!
- Viviana Kingston
Carpe Librum
Even strength must bow to wisdom sometimes.
signature created by Katherine Laurier
Evie Figg
Oakshaft 79

Post by Evie Figg »

I would hope to be like someone like Hermione, however I'd probably end up as a mix between Ron, Luna and Newt Scamander.
Hiya Debnath
Oakshaft 79

Post by Hiya Debnath »

I would be Hermione Granger. I love her, absolute adore her and also resemble her the most. She is my role-model in the wizarding world.
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore.

Return to “Harry Potter Talk”