What would your magical career be?

Discussions About the Harry Potter World

Moderator: Prefects

Bea Meadows
No broom

Re: What would your magical career be?

Post by Bea Meadows »

I think I would absolutely love to be a magizoologist possibly a dragonologist or maybe something more like Newt, travelling and researching and learning more about magical creatures
Hiya Debnath
Oakshaft 79

Post by Hiya Debnath »

I would want to be a Hogwarts Professor or the Daily Prophet Editor. Any of these two wizarding world careers would suit my nerdy personality and my love of reading and writing.
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore.
Maiden Moon
No broom

Post by Maiden Moon »

I would 100% be a magizoologist, i love most creatures great and small, I wouls love to rescue endangered species, find a place for them to call home and lool after them all!
Jupiter Winchester
No broom

Post by Jupiter Winchester »

I feel as though i could be a herbologist or a potions maker/master with my understanding of baking. I can’t say much on what Jupiter would do as I’ve not really done much to experiment with her.
Tom Harik
No broom

Post by Tom Harik »

For me there would be 2 choices. My first choice would be an Auror i really protecting people and keeping people safe and making sure everyone follows the law.

My second would be a professional quidditch player I would play chaser as I'm quite handy on a broom and would love to represent my country at the quidditch world cup
Janne Halla
Oakshaft 79

Post by Janne Halla »

I think I'd be a photographer for a wizarding newspaper or some other graphic-making career. Maybe a person who does marketing for stores and those eye-popping advertisements. I think I'd be great as a taster for any food-related new inventions from Honeydukes or other magical confectionaries. I think I'd like that. :lol:
Maeve Madden
No broom

Post by Maeve Madden »

I would be a magizoologist, no doubt about it! I would focus on the care and healing of these magical creatures, much like the job that I'm studying for in real life (veterinarian). Eventually, I would love to get a professor position at Hogwarts teaching Care of Magical Creatures to students and spreading the joy of magizoology.

Return to “Harry Potter Talk”