Conspiracy

Discussions About the Harry Potter World

Moderator: Prefects

Harry Walles
Oakshaft 79

Conspiracy

Post by Harry Walles »

There are so many different conspiracies and hidden meanings in the Harry Potter movies/books. Do you know any? Share below!
Adeline Morior
Oakshaft 79

Re: Conspiracy

Post by Adeline Morior »

I remember reading a Hermione Granger conspiracy the other day. I will post it below.

This is a fan theory mentioned on Reddit that was reposted to another social media platform and how I ended up finding it:
Remember in the 6th book, when Slughorn asked Hermione if she was related to Hector Dagworth Granger and she told him that she didn't think so because she is a muggle-born? I think she IS related to him. If you don't know, a squib is a person who was born from magical parents but has no magic powers or abilities, but can still see everything wizards and witches can. How can Hermione's parents see and go into Diagon Alley if they are non-magical or muggles? The could be squibs. Hector D. Granger could have been an ancestor of Hermione's. Hector may have gotten married to a witch but their children could have been squibs. There may have been a long line of squibs in the Granger family tree after that and the family could have almost all knowledge of magic, leading to Hermione and her parents not knowing what Hogwarts is until Hermione got her Hogwarts letter. Hermione probably was the first magical person in generations. So that wouldn't make her muggle-born, it would make her squib-born.
This sounds quite interesting I think.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore

Return to “Harry Potter Talk”