What do you think your Animagus form is?

Discussions About the Harry Potter World

Moderator: Prefects

Evie Figg
Oakshaft 79

What do you think your Animagus form is?

Post by Evie Figg »

Since a witch or wizard cannot choose their Animagus form, they are randomly assigned an animal which is best suited for them, and their personality.

For me, I believe it would be a cat, since I have had a strong connection to cats since the day I was born. However, I believe it would be a white cat, as my first familiar as a child was a white cat named Marshmallow.

Which animal(s) do you believe would possibly be your Animagus form?
February Fortescue
Cleansweep One

Re: What do you think your Animagus form is?

Post by February Fortescue »

Great question! Mine is an owl, i believe. I have an affinity for birds, and flying and feeling free. Owls are nighttime creatures, and I am most definitely a "night owl." In fact, if I'm awake at 6 am, it's usually because I stayed awake, not because I got up early! Owls are also connected with inner transformation and change, and change is an almost constant in my world. There is also a connect to death and the deceased, and i've experienced quite a few losses in my lifetime, so the Owl speaks to me.
superb sig by Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
No matter where you go, there you are.
Adeline Morior
Oakshaft 79

Post by Adeline Morior »

I would say mine would be a cat or snowy fox. My personality is basically a mixture between those with some red panda and bunny thrown in. Top pick being a cat. I love to roam and sleep. I have zoomies and love stretchies. Ever watching. Would love to be able to turn into an Animagus form. I prefer moving around at night.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore
Florence Contelli
No broom

Post by Florence Contelli »

I think my Animagus would be a crow. I'm not a Ravenclaw, but I like these animals, there are mysterious and clever, I feel drown to them and I constantly see them out of my window...

Return to “Harry Potter Talk”