Hufflepuff House Spirit Awards - Summer Edition 2023

General Notices and Discussions

Moderator: Prefects

Felicia
Moontrimmer

Hufflepuff House Spirit Awards - Summer Edition 2023

Post by Felicia »

The Autumn chill is finally in the air, though summer did put up a pretty good fight giving us some summer type weather up to a week ago. So much so, I haven’t given the Hufflepuff House Spirit Award - Summer Edition much though. But now, with the a fire in the fireplace and a cup of tea in my hand, it’s time to get the summer over.

This summer at the Sett was entertaining as usually. We had many visitors come join in the fun and games (and for a treat or two). Summer is that time of year when everyone is out and about, enjoying the wonderful warm weather and doing all things summery (not sure that’s a word, but it is now). These people didn’t have to come wander the tunnels of the Sett, but we are so glad they did. I hope they enjoyed themselves while they were here and will continue to visit now that the school year is in full swing.

To the following people I award the HSA - Summer Edition. They came with activities to keep the Sett busy with fun things to do and for working out some bugs we had when the new IRC started up.

Prof. Sirius Fudge - For returning to HOL and the Sett and jumping right in 
Harry Walles - For heading activities during the summer months
Katelin Ross - For tackling the IRC Quidditch issues
Prof. Tarma Amelia Black - For heading activities during the summer
Eve Roarke - For heading activities during the summer
Amy Darvill - For keeping Wonders going

To the following people I award the Badger Sett-er. They didn't have to visit during the summer ... but they did and participated in all that the Sett had to offer.

Adeline Morior 
Anne-Marie Gagne 
Artemis Perkins 
Emily Spencer 
Janne Halla 
Lex Green 
Lorainia Riverrider 
Louis Walles 
Prof. Will Lestrange
Rose Dove 
Silvana Mandeville 
Evie Figg
Kalgri Sicaria

Thank you to all who made the summer at the Sett fun and welcoming.

Return to “The Great Hall”