Class News and Announcements 2020-2021 school year ( Updated regularly)

Class led by Amanda Summers

Moderator: Amanda Summers

Amanda Summers
No broom

Class News and Announcements 2020-2021 school year ( Updated regularly)

Post by Amanda Summers »

Hello future Auror,

We want to welcome you to Auror Training, You have chosen to embark on a wonderful journey through our, underage Auror Training program.

A few changes to keep in mind for the new school year. AT is now a full year class, we have decided to combine levels one and two together in a full year class hoping this will make it a lot easier for you to obtain the first two levels. First-term is Level One and the second term in the Spring will dive into Level Two content.

We ask you kindly and highly recommend that you make your way over to the class information area of the class site and read through all the pages linked.

We ask that you read through the class information links here https://sites.google.com/site/holauror/ ... authuser=0 and familiarize yourself with the class requirements to pass and earn a quill. You have the opportunity to get two quills in this class. However, you must either pass level one requirements in the first term and or at least earn 130 points and complete the two discussions in lesson 2 and 4 to move on to level two next term if you do not meet either of these requirements you will be dropped at the end of fall term and will not be able to continue into level two.

There are no official due dates for assignments, we highly recommend you stick to a monthly due date for yourself to help with navigating the work. All required assignments to earn a quill and to move to level two are due by Jan 15th, 2021.

My assistant and I look forward to getting to know each and everyone through this amazing opportunity we will spend a full school year together.

If you have any questions or comments do not hesitate to contact me or my assistant, Katelin Ross.

Welcome to Auror and hope to see you around the castle!
Amanda Summers
No broom

Re: Class News and Announcements 2020-2021 school year ( Updated regularly)

Post by Amanda Summers »

Hello Auror Friends,

Welcome, New Students!

We want to send out a warm welcome to new students that recently joined our clan and to everyone alike. If you just joined us and or have not done so yet please, be sure to check out the pages under the Class Information tab on the side of the page for all the class rules, grading, syllabus, etc. Please take the time to familiarize yourself with the class requirements ahead of starting to work on your assignments.

End of Month News!
The class website has now been updated and page links fixed, thank you to those that have brought to our attention regarding some of the pages and links were not loading properly. If you come across any other glitches or issues please bring it forward to myself or my assistant so we can look into it promptly thank you!

September is almost coming to an end, though we do not have official end of month due dates. Feel free to submit your assignments at the end of the month or anytime if you feel it will be easier to keep track of your class work. Grading will occur as we receive assignments.

We will be using the class forum throughout the class for completing the required discussion and communication. We have had some students come forward with issues logging into the forum. The class forum is under the main HOL forum under the classroom subheading. Once there look for it under the class name. The registration and login are through the main HOL forum. If you have any issues with login or inactive accounts as it has been brought to our attention please contact Prof. Dario Brighton through OWL he is the forum admin.

Once there don't forget to introduce yourself you automatically receive 5 points as part of your assignment one extra credit potion just for saying Hello.

Link to the forum!
viewforum.php?f=522

Till next time Happy Aurroring!

Return to “Auror Training Levels One and Two”