Task 1: Name Badges

Moderators: Prof. Sky Alton, Prof. Kendra Givens, Arianna Stonewater, Prof. Rorey Padfoot

Arianna Stonewater
Comet 140

Re: Task 1: Name Badges

Post by Arianna Stonewater »

I kept my name badge simple, with all the important info: My Name, my House, and my status as Prefect! I added a snake and made it green with silver letters to enforce my Slytherin Pride!
Hannah Goodwill
No broom

Post by Hannah Goodwill »

I just tried to put important info (meaning my name, year and my house in form of a badger) and stuff I like (the sunflower, stars/moon). It's really not complicated.
Adaleine Shuster

Post by Adaleine Shuster »

My name badge is simple. It has my name, and my status withing my house (mini prefect). It also shows my house as the background is a Hufflepuff banner sort of thing. The text is in white and bold, so not Hufflepuff colors. The Hufflepuff colors are yellow and black, but black wasn't showing up.
Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis
Nimbus 1500

Post by Prof. Scarlet Leslie-Lewis »

My favorite color is blue, but of course I had to throw in "Slytherin Professor" in green to represent my house. My go-to snack is milk with chocolate chip cookies. I'm a Seeking enthusiast and a volleyball player. In my free time, I play a lot of board games (hence the dice) and I'm usually in the middle of a book.
Twi Ward
No broom

Post by Twi Ward »

https://imgur.com/KUZR6hX

The background picture is my favorite Hero in my favorite game. Io from Dota 2. I used blue as the text because it is Ravenclaw's color.
Bull J. Johnson
Cleansweep One

Post by Bull J. Johnson »

My badge would have dark green letters to honor Slytherin house and the words would say Blade Jerome Johnson 6th year student on it. It would also have a snake picture on it that would move a bit by magic. In other words it would be simple but to the point.
Lora Wallabenger
No broom

Post by Lora Wallabenger »

Prof. Polaris Black
Comet 140

Post by Prof. Polaris Black »

My badge is a picture of the night sky. If you look closely, you’ll see the Little Dipper, a constellation of seven stars with Polaris at the end of the handle.
A "Cassie Sig" is priceless - thank you so much!
Mae Flowers
No broom

Post by Mae Flowers »

Prof. Maxim Trevelyan
Nimbus 1000

Post by Prof. Maxim Trevelyan »

The badge is your standard rectangle. It is separated in half horizontally. The top of the badge is bronze, the bottom blue, the Ravenclaw colors. On the bottom of the bronze part is my first name in blue letters and touching it on the upper bottom half is my last name, in bronze letters. On the top of the badge, written in blue is "HOL welcome fair", while on the bottom of my badge are my year and house in bronze. Bottom left corner has a bronze flying eagle, again, as an allusion to my house and the fact that I play Quidditch, while top right corner has a blue flamingo.
...also a platonic soulmate and a hot mess of a human being.

Return to “Welcome Month”