Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions - Customers

Prof. Sky Alton
Twigger 90

Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions - Customers

Post by Prof. Sky Alton »

During her summer sale, Madam Malkin needs assistance attending to all the customers who enter her store.

Part 1: Find out the name of the current customer (the one directly above your reply) and what they are looking to buy in at least 50 words.

Part 2: Point out another customer for the next person to help. For the next customer, you may draw, describe the person in at least 50 words, or use an online dollmaker (such as on Doll Divine). Please keep images to a maximum size of 600x600 pixels and also include a brief physical description of the customer.

Do not reply to your own post and remember to do both parts, both responding to the last customer and providing a new one!

Here comes the first customer!
A very tan young lady with bright green hair tied up in two buns. She is wearing a white tank top, workout pants, bright green socks, and blue and yellow sneakers.

Post your creation below by 17th of August and earn 5 House points. You are welcome to submit more than one creation to help your team, but you only receive house points for the first one.
"Growing up doesn't have to mean I lose the cape, the faith, the dream. I'm so done with that... I'm taking it back."
(Av/sig by S. Elf)
Amy Smith
Oakshaft 79

Re: Madam Malkin's Robes for All Ocasions - Customers

Post by Amy Smith »

So before I went to the second customer I asked the first customer for her name and she told me that her name is Bella.Well then I asked her what kind of clothes she would like to buy.She told me that she was specifically looking for sport clothes.She wanted clothes which would make her feel comfortable while doing her everyday workout.After listening to her,I chose one of the best sports clothes and showed it to her.As soon as I showed it to her she loved it.After a little while that is after she she tried it on and after she felt comfortable wearing that clothes she said that it was one of the best sports clothes and she bought it.

This customer is a very fair skinned girl.She has short hair.She is a top with leggings and black boots
Mia Fountain
Silver Arrow

Re: Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions - Customers

Post by Mia Fountain »

I spoke with the second customer, she told me her name was Emily. When I spoke with Emily she said she was looking for some formal dress robes for a job interview at the Ministry. So I suggested black slacks with a white button-up dress shirt to wear underneath, and a comfortable yet formal dark grey set of formal dress robes.

This customer is a fair skinned female. Wearing a yellow hat, a beige scarf, purple boots, and a white sweater over multiple multi-coloured skirts.
Lorainia Riverrider
Oakshaft 79

Post by Lorainia Riverrider »

Talk next customer. Name Fran. Look for something bright color for wear everyday. Ask her what favorite color? Say she favorite color yellow or blue. Ask her if in Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw house since like those color. She say no she just like color. Suggest yellow robe match hat and skirt.
This customer fair skin and dark hair. He wear t-shirt white, jacket yellow, jeans, and shoes black.
Thank you Ivey for my siggy and avatar!

Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much. -Helen Keller
Prof. Kendra Givens
Silver Arrow

Post by Prof. Kendra Givens »

I approached the young man, and he introduced himself as Zachary, but asked me to call him Zach. He is looking for a new business casual outfit for an upcoming job interview. I suggest that he buy a black pair of dress slacks with a sapphire blue dress shirt and a blue/black/silver striped tie. I found some cool patent black dress shoes that I suggested he might add for a nice accent to the outfit as well.

This young lady is wearing purple pants with white and purple stars all over them, a pink tshirt that says 'love' in purple across the chest, and high top black and white Mickey Mouse shoes. She's accessorized with an orange necklace and orange earrings.
Carrie Warts
No broom

Post by Carrie Warts »

The costumer tells me her name is Caitlynn and she is very outgoing and loud but so sweet! she tells me she is looking for a comfy dress to wear on special occasions but that she could wear with sneakers and don't look sloppy. So I fix her up with a lovely pastel orange dress that if worn with sneakers it looks fashionable and with dress shoes it looks classy. She leave happy so I'm happy :D

This next costumer is fair skin, blond-white-ish hair with a black headband, a white long sleeve turtleneck shirt and a brown skirt, long black stockings and brown shoes. She is followed by a black cat everywhere.
Last edited by Carrie Warts on Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thank you Ivey for my lovely first Siggy <3
February Fortescue
Cleansweep One

Post by February Fortescue »

Speaking with this customer, I learned her name was Natasha. Natasha isn't at all shy, but she also isn't loud and show-offy. She has an outgoing side, but she is also very elegant and loves the classics. She's looking for some formal wear for an upcoming ball. I suggested a black and silver gown to highlight her hair. The gown has a well-fitted black bodice and sleeves, with a flowing black and silver skirt. For shoes, I suggested silver heels.

The next customer has long brown hair. She's wearing a rose pink colored swearer with a gold necklace, jeans with pink and yellow designs at the bottom, and black flats. She's carrying a purse to hold all of her shopping purchases, and holding a cup of coffee which continuously replenishes itself.
superb sig by Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
No matter where you go, there you are.
Prof. Will Lestrange
Shooting Star

Post by Prof. Will Lestrange »

This customer's name is Aurelia. She's a recent Hogwarts graduate (in fact, she was in my year, though not in the same House) about to start a new job as an assistant to the Department of Magical Law Enforcement in the Ministry of Magic. She is looking for a professional top for her new job. I suggested a set of monogrammed wizarding robes with red and gold trim for her to wear on her first day.

The next customer has green eyes and dark wavy hair with reddish-brown highlights. She is wearing a sea-green shirt with an open navy top, fishnet leggings, buckled and tied boots (at least I think that's what they are) and a sapphire pendant as well as pink lipstick and dark nail polish - and is carrying a dark, but not black, handbag.
Arianna Stonewater
Comet 140

Post by Arianna Stonewater »

The customer, Sarah, is third-year Muggle-born student who is looking for new school robes to start the year as well as something really cute that she can wear to her first Hogsmeade trip. Obviously she would go with her house robes for school, but i suggested a nice magenta sweater-dress that would be cute but also keep her warm on the walk to Hogsmeade as well as in between shops. This way she won't need to worry about getting her jacket on and off when she is indoors and she won't have to keep track of it when she's not wearing it.

The next customer is a tall man with a thick Scottish accent. He is wearing a green and black kilt with a matching green shirt. His ensemble is completed by his thick black boots and a long, emerald cloak. He just stepped off the train and Madame Malkins is the first place he went into.
Lorainia Riverrider
Oakshaft 79

Post by Lorainia Riverrider »

Next customer very tall. Wondering he part giant. I up him and introduce myself. ask can help him. He say name Alistair. He just start new job at the Ministry of magic and need something to wear for first day of work. Suggest a pair of khaki pants and a dark navy button down.
Next customer wear white t-shirt, denim shorts, black belt. She has brown hair in bun.
Thank you Ivey for my siggy and avatar!

Alone we can do so little. Together we can do so much. -Helen Keller
Katelin Ross
Oakshaft 79

Post by Katelin Ross »

Being the friendly person I am, I approach the customer and I ask her her name. She says her name is Liz. I ask her if there is anything specific she is looking for. She says she wants something casual, but not too casual. Something she could wear to work, and something that is comfortable all day long. I suggest a pair of black leggings and a long purple top that drapes over the shoulders. She tries it on, and falls in love with it. She buys it on the spot.

The next customer has on a lavender top with a black skirt. She is light skinned with short brown hair (chin length) with green eyes. She has on pink boots and is carrying a pink and brown purse. She wears glasses.

Thank you to my Secret Santa 2018 for the wonderful signature and avatar!!
Carrie Warts
No broom

Post by Carrie Warts »

The next costumer is so adorable, she has a lovely soft voice and she says she is looking for something comfy for a slumber party with her friends. She also tells me she likes baking sweets and she is planning on treating her friends to some cookies and cupcakes - she even gives me a cookie and they are to die for! - so I fix her up with my fav 2 piece PJ that has a cookie design on the t-shirt and plain soft pink pants. She loves it :D

Next costumer has pale skin, dark curly hair, gray tights mixed with organge-brown-ish shoes and skirt, a white buttoned up long sleeve shirt, a black witch hat and her wand in one hand and a bag on the other.
Thank you Ivey for my lovely first Siggy <3
Prof. Maxim Trevelyan
Nimbus 1000

Post by Prof. Maxim Trevelyan »

Next customer is Edrea, a witch in her early twenties, who works at Herbological conservation for endangered magical plants. She is looking for some casual, comfortable wear for work, something that can get dirty, but still easily cleaned. I suggested her to buy some light cotton t-shirt in brown-ish and dark green colors and comfortable pants in same material and colors.

Pictured is a man with lightly tanned skin, blue eyes and long, reddish hair, put up in a bun. He is dressed very Muggle-like, with a light blue t-shirt with a bear in the middle, light tan jacket, red scarf, dark grey skinny jeans and black sneakers.
...also a platonic soulmate and a hot mess of a human being.

Return to “Diagon Dealings”