Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions - Cryptogram

Prof. Sky Alton
Twigger 90

Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions - Cryptogram

Post by Prof. Sky Alton »

Madam Malkin is incredibly stressed. An assistant has just up and left. Worse than that, the notes he was keeping of her customers' wishes seem to be written in an indecipherable type of shorthand or some such nonsense. See if you can solve this cryptogram and work out what his notes of her encounter with a customer say.

Image shows rectangular box with the letters of the alphabet in the top row and mostly empty squares underneath (the box under the 'T' has a '1' in it). Below that are many rows of 'underscore' marks with numbers underneath each underscore. They are grouped in groups of 1 to 7 underscores - indicating the words of the quote. There are punctuation marks here and there. All of the underscores (with a '1' underneath) has a letter T in the space above the underscore.
Direct link - click

Solve this puzzle and send the solution as an attachment to Diagon.Dealings2@gmail.com before 17th of August. The Subject of the email is - Madam Malkin's - Cryptogram - (your HOL name). Be sure to include within the body of the email your HOL name and House. You will earn 5 House points with a correct solution.

If for accessibility reasons you can't complete this puzzle, please let us know and an alternative task will be given you.
"Growing up doesn't have to mean I lose the cape, the faith, the dream. I'm so done with that... I'm taking it back."
(Av/sig by S. Elf)

Return to “Diagon Dealings”