Quills & Awards - Spring 2021

Class led by Prof. Sindor Aloyarc

Moderator: Prof. Sindor Aloyarc

Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
Comet 140

Quills & Awards - Spring 2021

Post by Prof. Sindor Aloyarc »

Congratulations to the following members of 'Muggle Studies: Hidden Powers' who've each acquired a Quill for their efforts toward receiving a passing grade over the Spring 2021 term—

QUILLS!!
earned 150 points by any means:

Iverian Gnash
Selenophilia Moon
Prof. Will Lestrange

I’m SO impressed! :wub:

MEDALS!!

.: Image Monarch of the Masses
submitted all assignments + exam: Iverian Gnash, Selenophilia Moon, Prof. Will Lestrange.

Thank you to all three members of this HOL trio who have poured their hearts and soils — ... well, that was an autocorrect, but I like it! — into making this such a special second-half of a first year for me. I’ve been a thousand percent more than fortunate to be welcomed back this past year, then coming on as a first time Professor, particularly having such engaged class members! So proud of you all.

Previously awarded to: Brianna Caedmon,
Emerald Wolvenhowl, & Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

.: Image Magic-Free Magicianery
most inspiring: Selenophilia Moon & Prof. Will Lestrange

Seeing the arc of your assignments this year, all of the spirit and depth you’ve put into making your work meaningful to the powers at hand, has been so incredibly refreshing and invigorating. You are both more than deserving of this award, and I appreciate the care you’ve put into diving headfirst into a semesters worth of self discover and sharing.

Previously awarded to: Brianna Caedmon

.: Image Made’ya Meep
most entertaining: Iverian Gnash

Weather in this class or elsewhere, you always make me smile! I’m lucky to have your friendship in my life, as well as your support in signing up for this class. Thanks for such an enjoyable semester of growth, and all the fun we have had along the way!!

Previously awarded to: Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

.: Image Masterful Muggling
high point earner(s): Iverian Gnash & Prof. Will Lestrange

—Y’all are too much!! I can’t get over how incredibly dedicated you both have been to so many areas of this castle. Kudos galore, all day and all night! You earned each and every point collected. Bravo, friends!!

Previously awarded to: Brianna Caedmon & Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

Can’t begin to express how lovely I find you all, and how happy I am to’ve shared the space we have together this term. The brightest parts of my heart to each of you!!

Xoxo,
-Sin & Carrie
Deputy Headmaster | Deputy Head of Ravenclaw
"⁠—Starry, starry night. Paint your palette blue & grey."

Return to “Muggle Studies: Hidden Powers”