Quills & Awards - Fall 2022

Class led by Prof. Sindor Aloyarc

Moderator: Prof. Sindor Aloyarc

Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
Comet 140

Quills & Awards - Fall 2022

Post by Prof. Sindor Aloyarc »

Congratulations to the following members of Muggle Studies: Hidden Powers I & II who've each acquired a Quill for their efforts toward receiving a passing grade over the Fall 2022 term—

QUILLS!!
earned 150 points by any means:

Aurelia West
February Fortescue
Louis Walles
Kendra Givens

W0000000T! Brilliant, everybody. Congratulations on a successful term. :wub:

List of eligible parties for taking MS:HP II at anytime:
Aurelia WestBrianna Caedmon Carrie Warts Emerald WolvenhowlErika Clough February Fortescue Iverian GnashKendra Givens Louis Walles Prof. Maxim TrevelyanSelenophilia MoonSilvana Mandeville Prof. Tarma Amelia BlackProf. Will Lestrange

Cheers to those who’ve completed both Parts I & II of MS:HP!
Emerald Wolvenhowl February Fortescue Louis Walles Prof. Maxim TrevelyanProf. Tarma Amelia Black Prof. Will Lestrange

MEDALS!!

.: Image Monarch of the Masses
submitted all assignments + exam: Kendra Givens & Louis Walles.

Nicely done, you two! Really great work across all four of your respective modules, as well as handing in a lovely essay for your exams. Bravo!

Previously awarded to: Brianna Caedmon, Emerald Wolvenhowl, Erika Clough, Iverian Gnash, Louis Walles, Maxim Trevelyan, Selenophilia Moon, Silvana Mandeville, Prof. Tarma Amelia Black, & Prof. Will Lestrange

.: Image Magic-Free Magicianery
most inspiring: February Fortescue, Kendra Givens, & Louis Walles.

Couldn’t possibly say how impressed I’ve been hearing all of your musing, considerations, and reflections over the course of this class. Each of you in different ways have truly inspired me with how much of yourselves has been put into all the different powers/energies discussed, and the prompts that come along with them. Thank you for continuing to remind me why I love teaching this class by sharing your hearts and souls with me for a little while.

Previously awarded to: Brianna Caedmon, Emerald Wolvenhowl, Maxim Trevelyan, Selenophilia Moon, Silvana Mandeville, Prof. Tarma Amelia Black, & Prof. Will Lestrange

.: Image Made’ya Meep
most entertaining: Aurelia West & February Fortescue.

Handing out this award each term can often feel funny because there are so many aspects of the MS:HP course which don’t necessarily lean toward the comedic or silly, yet it’s always nice to see where people are able to find sparks of joyful levity in spite of how life can often throw us curveballs we didn’t know if we’d be prepared to hit out of the park, let alone to do so with such good humor (even where it isn’t funny). Thank you for offering your lovely candor and mindsets! And a special mention to February for the beautiful work you did helping me run the role playing section over my first term with this class. THAT was certainly more in the realm of silly/fun times, and it was an absolute honor for us to share that together.

Previously awarded to: Erika Clough, Iverian Gnash, Louis Walles, Maxim Trevelyan, Prof. Tarma Amelia Black, & Prof. Will Lestrange

.: Image Masterful Muggling
high point earner(s): Kendra Givens & Louis Walles.

A huge round of applause to you both! You’ve gotten through with full marks and flying colors, and I am so proud of the work you’ve done to give it your all every step of the way. Way to go!!

Previously awarded to: Brianna Caedmon, Iverian Gnash, Louis Walles, Maxim Trevelyan, Silvana Mandeville, Prof. Tarma Amelia Black, & Prof. Will Lestrange

May each of your New Years be off to a most excellent start, friends. Have a fantastic 2023, and best wishes over the spring term! <3

Xoxo,
-Sin
Deputy Headmaster | Deputy Head of Ravenclaw
"⁠—Starry, starry night. Paint your palette blue & grey."

Return to “Muggle Studies: Hidden Powers”